Chapter 29

"Damn you really took your time, I thought we agreed on 23:30!" Commented Lisa when she saw Taehyung closing his house door and walking to her.

"Sorry, my parents went to bed later than expected." He apologized, responding to the high-five she was giving him.

"You're lucky nights aren't too cold yet." She teased. "Come on, let's go drink, dance and make out with as many as possible!"

"Hell yeah!" He agreed excitedly before both of them headed to the nearest metro station.

As they were making their way through Gangnam, Lisa noticed her friend's excitement.

"What's up with you today, you seem way too joyful. Is there something I should know about?" She asked.

"I'm just really happy to finally get back to this I guess." The boy lifted his shoulder, smiling coyly. "But yeah, there is another reason, though I can't tell you since it's a surprise for tomorrow."

The Thai girl shook her head, amused. She knew exactly what her friend was talking about. She almost felt bad, thinking that she would have to fake her surprise when he would publicly ask all his followers to vote for her tomorrow. A part of her wished Jennie would do something. Anything to stop the inevitable from happening.

Just for fun. Just to make things more difficult.

But that would be asking for too much, and she couldn't sabotage herself either. The mission that was winning the elections were still a priority over pure entertainment, unfortunately.

They finally arrived at their destination: The Olympus. Taehyung had already been there on multiple occasions, but it was Lisa's first time. However, at the second she entered the gigantic building, she immediately crowned this place as her favorite night spot (and that was a big statement considering the outrageous number of clubs and bars she had visited since she arrived in Seoul).

There were ten floors, all with different specificities. The higher you went, the more difficult it was to access. You had to pay each time you wanted to go up and the price doubled at every level, making the tenth's one insanely expensive.

"They give you a hand band of the color of the floor you can have access to. That way you can't cheat and pretend you payed when you didn't." Taehyung continued on his explanations.

"Why would you want to go higher?" Asked Lisa as both of them tried to find a quiet spot to talk. "I mean, look at this floor. It's already pretty insane."

She quickly inspected her surroundings. The walls and paintings were for the most part going from a flashy blue, to purple, green and pink. The music was loud, very loud, and typical of what you could hear in any normal club, namely techno and pop. Excitement was starting to grow inside of her, but she still wanted to hear his friend's explanations on this odd place's functioning.

"Well, the first three floors are each completely dedicated to one type of music. The one we're on is specialized on Techno, the second is Hip-Hop, and the third one Latin music. So depending on which type of ambiance you want, you might need to go up. But if you go even higher, you can access to a bunch of cool attractions and features."

"Damn. And until where did you.."

"I've never been higher than the eighth floor, and that was only once when I was way too drunk to even realize what I was doing. I even forgot what was happening there." Taehyung commented. "You should've seen my father's face when he saw the bill the day after. I was punished for a whole month."

"What's going on at the ninth and tenth floor?" Immediately asked Lisa.

"I don't know exactly, I heard there were a bunch of celebrities partying there. Some people even say there are a lot of illegal stuffs being held, like mafia and shit. But honestly, you can have the time of your life even if you don't go higher than the fourth level. There is a swimming pool there."