Chapter 19

SOOAH, I MUST SAY SOMETANG!

I gotta keep this book as PG as possible!

Because... REASONS!

GRANNY SMITHS A FUCKING CUPID.

Just saying!

•~•

GATHER ROUND KIDDIES, it's storieee time!

Just before I start this Chapter, on a serious note, I want to say R.I.P to Robin Williams. A very talented guy. You will be missed!

-------
RainbowDash's POV~

After dinner, AJ and I went up the hall to her room. She shut the door and gave me a disappointed sigh. "I am mighty sorry! That's not how I was s'pecting it ta go."

I smiled. "Hey! Your family, is so fun! She hugged me thankfully. "I'm so glad ya understand!"

"Oh, I understand!" I gave her a suggestive grin. "Your Granny wants little Applejacks and Rainbowdashs running around that's what!"

She turned bright red. "Woah there partner, y'know granny was just joking! Ya know how she can be!" She tried to cover.

I backed her up against the closed door and extended my wings as a sign of dominance. I began giving her passionate kisses, for a while she tried to push me away but I knew she couldn't.

I wanted to make this moment more fun, so I flicked the switch on the wall.

"rainbow? Gah!"

*Le censored part*

2 hours later <(Holy crap!)

AJ snuggled up to me as she was no longer a virgin. Her long golden mane spread over the bed as she took in comfort from my body heat.

"I'll be right back." I promised, and quickly zoomed downstairs to get AJ some water. Everyone was in bed, sleeping. The dark halls were scary, so I need to add the ingredient as quick as possible, for my own comfort.

I poured a clear liquid into the water and stirred it. "I just hope Twi made it right." I whispered to myself.

I zoomed back up to the room and handed her the water. She looked up at me, half asleep. "Thanks hun, Imma so thirsty."

"Thirsty, huh?" I raised a brow, curiously. She rolled her eyes. "Not that way! You have such a dirty mind!"

I frowned as she stared to drink. "No, I just have sexy thoughts!" I protested.

She placed the glass on the bedside table, wiping the excess liquid from her top lip. I smiled.

"You go to sleep now AJ, it's late!" Her orange eyelids looked heavy and she couldn't stay awake any longer. Soon enough she was asleep.

~~~The next morning~~~

My eyes adjusted to the morning sun beaming through the window. I couldn't feel AJ next to me, instead I could hear something much more disturbing.

I walked into the bathroom to see AJ's grasp on the toilet seat, vomiting violently. Every time I tried to talk to her, she would just gag.

I felt guilty of making her feel this way, because this was exactly what the potion was meant to do.

"Rainbow!?" She gasped, when she had a minute between vomiting sessions. "I don't you to see me like this, it ain't exactly ma most attractive form."

I just smiled and hugged her from behind. Applebloom ran in with some towels and started running a bath.

"Here ya go sis! Hope ya feel better soon, Granny said to get cleaned up!" AJ spewed in response. I patted her back.

"What's BigMac doing?" Applejack wiped her face on a towel.

"He's doin' your chores." She sighed.

"What?!" AJ snapped. "And you let him?"

"Look at the condition you're in!" I defended. "Can you really work like this?"

"Don't tell what I CAN and CANT do! I bucking grown mare!" She yelled.
---
She was moody for the rest of the day, which I could expect. I just HAD to talk to Twilight.

As soon as afternoon hit, I made my way over to Twilight's treehouse. I was really surprised to see my Pink, bubbily, Earth pony friend Already there.

"Oh hey Dashie!" She giggled. "What's up! Me and Twilight-"

"Twilight and I, you mean." The alicorn corrected.

"Whatever, we were just reading up on about the holiday 'Hearts and Hooves day!' It's so interesting!" Pinkie shoved a book in my face.

"It's next week." Twilight added.

I pushed it out of my sight. "That's great and all but I really need to talk to you about something Twilight."

I looked over at a confused Pinkie Pie before stating. "...it's personal."

"Okkie dokey lookey!" She accepted, bouncing out of the room.

"I understand the potion I made for Applejack is working?" She smirked.

"Is she suppose to vomiting her guts out?" I crossed my arms, glaring at her.

"That's the chance you take when you ask me to create those types of mixtures for you." She remained a calm tone.

"But I swear if anything unexpected happens..."

"It won't" The purple mare promised.