Capitol Update: Ultimate Games Day Three

Piper Papillon's P.O.V:

'' Good evening Panem! Sadly, day three has drawn to a close with just four deaths, meaning with just two days to go we are left with fourteen tributes!

I will now go through the deaths of day three:

Ayla Kelling, the sixteen year old from District One was the first to go today, she was killed by Bell Strange when they were fighting. I must say it was a very heated and interesting fight, but in the end, Bell's axe prevailed better. Unfortunetly for Ayla, she had just finished a fight with three dinosaurs, so good for her!

The second death of the day was Blue Jackson, the thirteen year old career from District Two. Poor little Blue was betrayed by Reina and Linus, who threw him into the lake where he sadly and slowly drown. It was a pity Blue died, I was looking forward to seeing him in action again, I actually thought he had a chance at winning.

The third death of the day was eighteen year old Perrie Falcon from District Four. Perrie's was a sad death, both her and Pod were deceived by one of the prisoners that we sent in. Jack Quiqley, the thief from the Capitol tricked Pod and Perrie into thinking he was the rebel who was against the Hunger Games and when they let their guard down he managed to kill Perrie. 

The fourth and final death of today was the sixteen year old, District Seven girl Willow Sage. Willow and Bruno were kissing and then when his guard was down, she attacked him, somehow though he managed to fight back. In the end, Bruno was able to defeat her, and survive for another day.

Now, let's talk about the special attraction of today. Today, we sent in three Capitol prisoners to the arena, they were given twelve hours to kill two tributes each. Unfortunetly none of the prisoners managed to kill two tributes, one managed to kill a single tribute but they were killed shortly afterwards. So for the two that remain, Nymphadora and Seamus, they must remain in the arena.

Tomorrows special attraction involves three parents or siblings of our tributes are going to be sent in to the arena for twelve hours. The three chosen to enter the arena are, a parent of Florence, a sibling of Bell and a sibling of Reina. They will be sent in to their loved one in the arena and will be able to be killed by anyone or anything in the arena so good luck to all of them.

Finally, I will go through the Districts left in the Games;

- District One ( Three tributes )
- District Two ( One tribute )
- District Three ( Eliminated )
- District Four ( One tribute )
- District Five ( Two tributes )
- District Six ( One tribute )
- District Seven ( Eliminated )
- District Eight ( Eliminated )
- District Nine ( Two tributes )
- District Ten ( One tribute )
- District Eleven ( One tribute )
- District Twelve ( Two tributes )