Capitol Update: The Ultimate Games

Piper Papilon's P.O.V:

'' Good evening citizens of Panem! I am standing just outside the tribute hotel where the tributes are settling down for the night. The tributes have a few free days now where they can go to the training centre. On the 25th of this month, Christmas Day, our twenty four finalists will have the day with their families. Then on the 26th, they will enter the arena and the countdown will start. If there isn't a soul survivor in the arena by midnight on the 31st of December, the volcano will erupt and everyone left will die.

Anyway, for the updates on one of our special attractions. You, the Capitol have been voting non-stop on which three tributes you want to be brought back from the dead to have a second chance in the Games. 

The tribute from the first of the qualifying Games this year that has been chosen to be revived is...Linus Williams!

 The tribute from the second of the qualifying Games this year that has been chosen to be revived is...Jason Strange!

 The tribute from the third of the qualifying Games this year that has been chosen to be revived is...Casper Green!

 Congratulations to the three of them! Next up on the agenda is also to do with one of our special attractions, the three family members to go into the arena! Here are your options:

- A parent of the twins
- A sibling of Reina
- A parent of Pod
- A sibling of Perrie
-  A parent of Florence
- A sibling of Iris
- A parent of Amy
- A sibling of Bell
- A parent of Bruno

Whoever you choose will be sent into the arena, so get voting!

Also, tell us who you think is going to win as we believe it could be anyone's Games but are looking for some opinions!

We are going to be gone for a while, as the tributes have time with their families, but there will be another Capitol Update after the bloodbath of day one!''