Capitol Update: Training Days

Piper Papilon's P.O.V:

'' Good evening Panem, I am standing outside the tribute hotel where this year's tributes are winding down from a very busy day. They finished their single sessions only two hours ago and I have finally gotten word from the GamesMakers on the top two tributes from each District, so without further ado, here they are.

From District Nine, the District of Grain, our top two tributes are twelve year old Florence Tempera and sixteen year old Casper Green. Well done to both of you!

From District Ten, the District of Livestock, our top two tributes are seventeen year old Maverick Williams and twelve year old Rhiannon Fray. Great job guys!

From District Eleven, the District of Agriculture, our top two tributes are seventeen year old Fleur Cotton and sixteen year old Precious Smith. Good job girls!

Finally, the last but in no means the least Distrct, District Twelve, the District of Mining. The GameMakers told me that this was a very difficult District as the standards were so high, but in the end, they came to an agreement with twelve year old Bell Strange and sixteen year old Amy March. Congratulations!

I also received word that the tributes have filled out their slips, each writing down one thing they want in the corncucopia. The tributes have had a very busy few days, their schedules were packed tight and tomorrow, the day before they enter the arena, the Capitol are allowing a free day for them to do what they like. Some may use it to eat as much as they can, try put on some weight and store food in their bellies for the arena tomorrow. Others may spend the day in the training centre, doing some final preperations, but most will probably do nothing, wanting to save all their energy. They have just been asked to be back in the hotel at seven as their will be a feast held for them at eight.

I am also very pleased to announce that all the votes have been counted and the lines are now closed, the special attraction for the coming Games and the arena to be used in the Ultimate Games has also been chosen. You will find out what won soon enough, but I'm afraid you find out at the same time as the tributes themselves.

Finally, we are giving you at home the chance to get more involved in this year's Quell, you have the opportunity to send in suggestions for the special attractions to be used in the Ultimate Games. I am pleased to announce there will be a couple, not just one so if you have any ideas, send them in and they could be featured! That's all the gossip I have for you tonight, I will see you in two days after the bloodbath  of day one in the arena. Until then, I'm Piper Papilon and that was your Capitol Update!''