Finalist Interviews: Pod and Perrie

Piper Papilon's P.O.V:

'' Welcome back Panem! I know have with me, the next set of tributes, Pod Pratchett and Perrie Falcon, both from District Four! Hello guys.'' I smile.

'' Hey Piper.'' Grins Perrie.

Pod smiles and bows his head politely.

'' So, we will start off with you Pod. Is that OK?'' I ask and they both nod happily.'' Ok, let's go back to the day of the Reaping in District Four, how did you feel being picked?'' 

'' Horrific. I was leaving my mum alone.'' He answers.

'' So you weren't that scared for the arena?'' I ask.

'' God no! I was petrified, but I felt so bad that I was leaving my mum alone, luck isn't exactly a thing in our family.'' He explains, gaining a sympathetic ' aw ' from the crowd.

'' I see where you are coming from with that statement, but have you ever thought of it in any other ways? I mean, you could say your father lost his life in the accident, or you could say you were lucky enough to survive. You could say it was bad you were reaped, or you could say it was lucky you are still alive.'' I smile.

'' Yeah, she has a point. Without you being reaped, we would never have met, and I could have died.'' Adds Perrie, who pecks Pod lightly on the cheek with a kiss.

The crowd applaud like crazy, screaming for the couple and blowing kisses. After a few seconds, they finally quieten down and I get a word in.

'' Pod, tell me what you were talking about with little Oasis during the Reapings.'' I ask.

'' We were talking about teaming up.'' He laughs.

'' Really? That early on?'' I gasp.

'' Yes. It is important to have a game plan.'' He explains.

'' I guess you're right, look at you know!'' I laugh.

'' Look at me know.'' He replies happily.

'' Let's talk about your allies, you had four other people teaming up with you, was it comforting to know that you were the biggest alliance in the arena for quite some time?'' I ask.

'' In a way, yes. But in another sense it also meant that because of our number, we would be targeted. But I feel that the aliance is the reason I am here today, if it were not for each of the people  with me, I would not be here today.'' He explains.

'' Do you ever feel guilty of the fact that only you and Perrie made it, meaning the three other girls died?'' I ask.

'' I sometimes feel quilty, but I mean, I couldn't really do much to help them, it would have meant someone else would die, it's a vicious circle that would never have an actual positive solution.'' He explains.

'' I see what you mean.'' I say. '' How do you feel you got on in training?'' 

'' Good, they showed me the mechanical arm I could have.'' He grins happily.

'' What was it like? The moment you put it on?'' I aks, grinning myself looking at his happy expression as he remembers back to that day.

'' Awesome! It was like having my old arm there, except it was stronger.'' He explains, his eyes watering up. The whole crowd begin to get tearing as well, sobbing happily for Pod.

'' Imagine if you win Pod.'' I begin. '' You will be able to have a proper arm for the rest of your life.'' 

'' I won't win though.'' He says immediately. '' That would mean Perrie wouldn't and that's not happening.''