Capitol Update: Special Attractions and Location

Piper Papilon's P.O.V:

'' Good evening Panem, the first half of our finalist interviews have concluded, the other six will be on tomorrow, so I am taking this oportunity to tell you about the location for the Ultimate Games, along with the special attractions chosen by you.

The voted theme for the Ultimate Games was ' pre-historic ' and the Games will be held on an island surrounded by vast ocean. The islands features will include all of the voted special attractions which I will go through in a second. But first, I am going to tell you about the Ultimate Games itself. 

Unlike the other qualifying rounds of this years Quarter Quell, the arena will be much bigger, about three times the size as the others. The cornucopia will be in the centre of the island, and the water surrounding the island is out of bounds. There will be sponsor gifts at any time in this Games, as opposed to set times. There will only be one winner of this Games, all other tributes must be killed with a single remaining if we are to have a winner. Also, there will be a time limit of five days in our arena, if we do not have a winner by the end of the fifth day, there will be no victor.

Now then, let me move on to the special attractions. Firstly, you were given the option of bringing back all the deceased tributes from this years Quarter Quell as zombies or have cavemen hunters in the arena, I am pleased to announce that you, the Capitol public, chose to revive all the deceased. This means that our finalists will not only have to watch out for living tributes, but also the dead ones too. 

Secondly, you were given the option to rezurrect one deceased tribute to have a second chance in the Games, or have plant creatures. I am happy to inform you all, that although you voting for bringing back to life a tribute, we have decided to change that. You will now vote for one deceased tribute from each of the qualifier rounds to rezurrect meaning we will be welcoming back three old faces. There will be more information on that shortly.

Thirdly, you were given the choices between meteor showers or dinosaurs. This was a tight vote, with a small difference between the two, but we have counted the votes, and the winning option is dinosaurs, meaning there will be dinosaurs loose on the island. Not only will the finalists have to defend themselves from each other, but giant pre-historic beasts too!

Fourthly, your options were for us to send in three Capitol prisoners into the arena, versus three family members. You voted for the three family members and more information on this will be given to you shorlty so stay patient! Also though, we have decided to also send in three Capitol prisoners to add more fun to the mix!

Finally, your options were to have only pre-historic weapons in the arena, or having a volcano in the arena. You voted for the volcano, and I have a pleasant surprise for you all. The volcano is a ticking time-bomb waiting to explode, there is a limit of five days on the arena, if there are more than one person alive after the time limit, the volcano will erupt and destroy the island, along with anything on it.

Now, one final piece of information for you, the tributes will be entering the arena on the 26th of December, the time limit is five days, so they have until midnight on the 31st of December to finish the Ultimate Games. If we do not have a sole survivor before midnight on New Year's Eve, then there will be no winner of the one hundredth annual Hunger Games. When the tribute interviews have concluded, the tributes will have free time to spend watching tapes of the other Games this year, or other years, they can go to the training centre, they can stock up on food for the arena and so on. On Christmas Day, the tributes will have the day with their families, then the following day, the Games will start.

Now then, here is the list of the tributes that may be revived, you may choose one tribute from each list, the top three tributes will be revived for the Ultimate Games. However, you will only be allowed to revive tributes that made it past the bloodbath. I will speak to you just before the Games start, get voting and I will see you soon. I'm Piper Papilon and that was your Capitol Update.''

Hunger Games One:
- Linus Williams 
- Byrce Cameron
- Alexis Rose
- Dawn Clementine
- Misty Kaiser
- Oasis Talbott

Hunger Games Two:
- Evan Tucker
- Jason Strange
- Chris Tate
- Caine Wudrove
- Maxi Lloyd
-  Aggie Long

Hunger Games Three:
- Poppy Mitchell
- Chance Lockarte
- Rhiannon Fray
- Fleur Cotton
- Rikari Maslin
- Flint Burke
 - Casper Green