Capitol Update: Day Two

Piper Papilon's P.O.V:

'' Good evening Panem! Day two of the first installment of this years Hunger Games has concluded with a mere two deaths but I must admit, they were pretty exciting. Who knew that a plant could do so much damage? Apparently Ayla and her gang did! Poor Linus, what a way to go! And then we come to Bryce who was almost disemboweled by Reina. Pod and Oasis were pretty smart, they took everything from the cornucopia leaving Reina with just what she took with her. 

Anyway, what do you think about the new allegience between Ayla, Misty and Odelia who have decided to take Phoenix and Mia along with them. This means we have to alliances of five and two soloists running about in there. At the moment thereare twelve tributes left but four more must die for the Games to end.

Also, you at home have been voting for this Games' feature attraction, your options were tracker-jackers or mutts and I can confirm that the attraction with the most votes won in the poles with a vote percentage of fifty two percent. You will find out soon enough what the attraction is. For now that's all we have time for, I'm Piper Papilon, thank you and good night!''

Deaths of Day Two:

Linus Williams, District One, Seventeen

Bryce Cameron, District Two, Sixteen