Capitol Update: Ultimate Games Bloodbath and Day One

Piper Papilon's P.O.V:

'' Hello Panem! The first exciting day of the Ultimate Games has sadly drawn to a close! It was very entertaining I must say! However five deaths was rather disappointing, I mean there is a time limit of five days on the arena, meaning only four days left!

I will start with the deaths;

The first tribute to die in the Ultimate Games was Bonnie Fletcher, age fifteen from District Seven. Bonnie was killed in the bloodbath on the way across her bridge when Bell Strange chopped the ropes  of her rope bridge resulting in Bonnie falling to her death into lava.

A few seconds after this incident, Celia Bruton, aged eighteen, also from District Seven was killed. As she was running across her rope bridge and almost at the cornucopia, Bell Strange swung her axe and smashed Celia in the throat. Poor Celia was flung backwards into the lava to suffer a similar fate as Bonnie.

After that, there was a short fight between Maverick Williams, aged seventeen from District Ten and Blue and Reina. Maverick made the first move by tossing a throwing knife at Blue. However Blue clubbed him in the stomach with his mace and Reina tossed him over the edge.

The next death was David Black, aged sixteen from District Twelve, who was also killed whilst retreating from the horn with a sword and back pack. As he was making his way across a rope bridge, Dakota Reece from Eleven shot him from on top of the cornucopia with a bow and quiver of arrows. Her first arrow penetrated his calf muscle, the second pierced completely through his neck.

Later on in the day, a group of tributes consisting of Mia, Ayla, Phoenix and Odelia were attacked by a dinosaur, and they were'nt the only ones mind you, but the twins managed to escape so we won't be talking about that now. Anyway, the dinosaur made quick work of Odelia Black, aged twelve from District Three and her mangled body was almost unrecognisable afterwards.

Now then, now that the death toll is out of the way, let's move onto the special attractions. Yesterday evening, three tributes were revived, one from each of the qualifying rounds of this years Ultimate Games.

From the first Games held this year, you, the Capitol public chose to revive Linus Williams, aged seventeen from District One. When Linus was revived, he was sent to Reina and Blue.

From the second Games held this year, the tribute voted to be revived was Jason Strange, aged fifteen from District Five. Jason, when he was revived was sent to Bell, his cousin.

From the third Games, you voted for sixteen year old Casper Green, aged sixteen from District Nine to be revived. When he was revived, he was sent to Amy and Dakota.

Tomorrow, we will have a very special special attraction. It was voted for by the Capitol public and will go live at twelve o' clock midday tomorrow in the arena.

That is all today for our Capitol Update, but before we go, we want to ask you a question and we want you to send your answers in to us. Here it is;

If you could choose this year's victor, who would it be?

It's a simple question, we are asking for a single tribute in your answers, thank you and good night!''