The Ultimate Games Opening Ceremonies

• Dedicated to To Me ( As I made Banner )

Universal P.O.V:

'' Hello Panem!'' Beams the cheery voice of our leader, President Tiberius Snow.

'' I am very pleased to announce to you, that the celebrations for the Ultimate Hunger Games will soon be under way. We kicked off the celebrations with a feast for all of our finalists and their escorts last night and in a few moments the tributes will come out individually in chariots wearing fantastic outfits designed for them by our highly experienced stylists. Also, starting tomorrow, the interviews will take place and will be held every night for all of next week. We will be interviewing two tributes at a time and each duo will have thrity minutes to impress. We will also be giving you all a sneak peek of the special attractions to be used in the upcoming Games.'' He explains.

The Capitol anthem sounds and Piper Papilon steps up to the microphone.

'' Now, the first to lead our finalists out is the twelve year old, Mia Defour!'' She screams enthusiatically.

Mia leads, the twelve year old girl from Distrcit Two. She comes out wearing a long white gown, making her look much prettier and a lot older than before. Her hair is tied in a bun at the top of her head and her lips are rouged red. Her eyes are shaded a white colour that matches her dress and she wears ruby red heels on her feet. The horse pulling her chariot is similiar to her, it has white hair but it's mane is a shade of red and so are it's hooves. Mia smiles and waves to the crowd who scream happily back at her and toss roses at her, one which she manages to catches and she slots it into her hair.

Odelia is next, the twelve year old from District Three. She wears a lime green dress extending down beneath her ankles. Her black hair is tied up and there are streaks of green in it. Her face is bare of makeup, but she can get away with it because of her natural beauty. Her nails are a shade of lime green similiar to her dress and she wears a bright green petaled flower in her hair. She grins sheepishly to the crowd and waves, they roars happily and chant her name.

Thirdly, comes Iris, the twelve year old girl from District Ten. She wears a blood red dress, with sandals. Her lips are tinted slightly red, to match the colour of the dress and there are two small black flowers on her single shoulder strap. There is also a black belt wrapped around her waist that has a single black flower attached. Her sandals are plain, but go very well with her dress. Her nails are all shaded red, with small black flowers in the middle. She grins happily and waves to the crowd, they scream crazily and yell her name repeatedly.

Bell, the twelve year old from District Twelve follows in her chariot. Her short hair is curled, and it makes her look much older than twelve. She wears a simple, striped shirt, black and white with a black jacket over it. The shirt is long, stretching down below her waist and she also wears black tights. Her nails are shaded in both black and white, each with different designs. One has a black background with white stripes printed across it. Another has a white background, with a white number twelve on it. A third has black polka dots on a white background. She smiles and the crowd scream excitedly as she blows a few kisses.

Florence, the twelve year old from Nine follows. She is wearing a golden coloured dress that cuts off at her knees, the bottom rim of it is covered in frills and she wears golden coloured sandals to match. Her ginger hair has been dyed since she last appeared on television. As opposed to her naturally red hair, it has been changed to a more stylish maroon colour. Her skin is a pale white colour but her lips and eyeliner is done is a similar shade to her hair.

Blue, the thirteen year old tribute from District Two is next. He wears a white tuxedo and his hair is spiked up, jutting in different angles all over his head. His horse's mane is the same, looking rather comical with the hair spiked upwards as if it has just been electrocuted. He smiles, flexes his muscles and blows a few kisses to his adoring fans and they scream enthusiastically back at him.