Training Day Two: Part Three

• Dedicated to To Me ( As I made banner )

Precious Smith's P.O.V:

'' What do you think happened?'' I say in a hushed voice to Fleur as the training continues.

'' Probably something to do with her so called ability to see the dead, it's all a load of shit.'' She replies.

'' You don't believe her?'' I question.

'' You do?'' She asks, sounding shocked.

'' Yeah. I mean, she'd hardly make it all up. Plus, she tells people things, names of loved ones, messages, it's all to elaborate to be made up.'' I explain.

'' Yeah. I guess you've got a point there.''

A few seconds later, the door opens and Trevor walks out.

'' Next tribute, Precious Smith, District Eleven.'' Calls the nasally voice over the intercom.

'' Good luck!'' Grins Fleur and gives me a quick hug as I get to my feet.

'' Thanks.'' I reply and head into the hall.

'' Hi Precious. Since Victor isn't here, we are going to record any tributes he misses to show him later when making our decisions. Is that OK with you?'' Asks Remmington, one of the other GameMakers.

'' Yes. That's fine.'' I smile.

'' Introduce yourself please.'' He asks politely.

'' Oh sorry. I am Precious Smith, I am sixteen years old and I am from District Eleven.'' I say without pausing.

'' Take it away, your time starts...now.'' He says and I grab a whip from the stand.

'' Three robots please.'' I ask and within seconds three are standing before me, one with a dagger, the other with a sword and the last with two daggers, one in each hand.

I am startled as they jump at me immediately, weapons aimed at me. I jump backwards to safety and flick my whip at the closest robot. The whip wraps itself around one of the two daggers it wields and rips it from it's grasp. I catch the dagger in the air, surprising even myself and then I lunge forwards and slash at the robot's torso. It steps back, defending itself and the other two advance on me.

I whip at the second around the face, but it blocks my attacks with his plastic silver sword. I duck towards the ground as it swings at me and stick the dagger into it's leg. The dagger unexpectedly jams within it and I soon abandon it, jumping back to my feet, with just my whip. As it fumbles for the dagger lodged within it, I cast my whip around it's neck, slowly strangeling it. It raises the dagger up to the whip, and it is about to slice through but I think quick and tug at the whip, pulling the robot forward quickly. It surprises it and it looses balance, falling to a crash on the floor. I pull the dagger out of it's hand but before I have a chance to use it, the other two robots are back upon me. I slash at the third one with my dagger, and every so often I slice my whip through the air and eventually do some proper damage with the dagger.

As the third one falls to the floor, the second begins to rise back up and the first is still advancing. I quickly drop my whip and grab the sword from the ground in two hands. Even though I've never even held a sword before, I've seen others use one and it seems easy. As one of the robots jump towards me, I hold up the sword to protect myself and the robot impales itself like a kebab, getting skewered by the sword. It falls limp and nearly takes me with it but I jump to the side and grab my whip. The robot punches me in the jaw, it would have been a lot more painful, but to my surprise ( and relief ) the robots knuckles are padded with some sort of foam. I recover quickly and grab the dagger from the floor, and in one quick movement I ram the weapon as far into the robot's head as I can, it struggles for a second, then falls to the floor.