Capitol Update: Special Attraction Options

• Dedicated to To Me ( As I made Banner )

Piper Papilon's P.O.V:

'' Hello Panem! As you all know, you are all a big part of this year's Quell, choosing a lot of it's facctors. Now, you have the chance to choose the special attractions to be used in the Ultimate Games. Unlike the smaller Games that had just one attraction, the Ultimate Games will have five along with a few other surprises thrown in too! 

Now, this is how it will work. I will give you five sets of two options, you will vote for one of the two in each section.

Option A is: Bring back all dead tributes from the previous Games this year as zombies or have cavemen hunters in the arena. The two codes for voting are 'zombies' or 'cavemen'.

Option B is: Rezurrect one dead tribute, to have a second chance in this years Games or plant creatures. The two codes for voting are 'revive' or 'plants'.

Option C is: Prehistoric creatures or meteor shower. The two codes for voting are 'dinosaur' or 'meteor'.

Option D is: Three Capitol prisoners are sent into arena or three family members of the tributes. THe codes are ' prisoner ' or ' family'.

Finally, Option E: Only prehistoric weapons at the cornucopia or a time limit in the arena, at the end of which, a volcano will erupt and destroy all in it's path. The codes are ' weapon ' and ' volcano '.

An example of the voting is now on your screen, please copy the layout to make it easier for our counters to sort out the votes.'' 

Option A: zombie

Option B: plants

And so on...

'' I will see you all soon at the interviews where we will be talking to our twenty four finalists about all that has happened since their reapings! Until then, I'm Piper Papilon and that was your Capitol Update! Get voting!''