Chapter 14

Chapter 14

“Darreeen!” squealed a blonde girl who had ran over to prince Darren. She hugged him tight and nuzzled her head into his neck. Prince Darren stood there, looking petrified as he didn’t give the hug back. “I’ve missed you so much!”

“Laurren. Stop it,” someone said behind her. I looked up to see the demon prince. Prince Lucas. He looked at Laurren with all the hate he could muster. He muttered something under his breath which I couldn’t quite catch.

“L-Laurren! Let go!” Prince Darren struggled under her strong grip.

“Aww! But I don’t want to!”

“Laurren,” Prince Lucas warned with a hard tone. This got her. She released prince Darren out her grasp and stood there innocently.

“I really did miss Darren! What’s wrong with just giving him a hug?” she argued, pouting her lips at Prince Lucas. She glared at his red blood-like eyes that seemed to glow with anger.

“As the becoming-queen of the Ruby Kingdom, you’re a disgrace,” stated Prince Lucas flatly.

“You’re no fun!” she pouted, stomping her leg. Becoming-queen? She’s the next in line for Queen?

“Whatever,” Prince Lucas said, who rolled his eyes at her. She turned her back from Prince Lucas and grinned at Prince Darren. He returned it with a terrified expression.

“So! Darren, how are you doing? What have you been doing? I know a great trick to help the students understand things better!” she started, clenching her fists in front of her in excitement.

Now that I look at her better, she had blazing red eyes as well. Just like Prince Lucas. Though she had blonde hair while Prince Lucas had jet-black hair. She looked very attractive as well. Seeing that they’re both from the Ruby Kingdom, both from the royal family, I’m guessing they’re siblings. Maybe even cousins.

“Darren!” the Queen of Amethyst Kingdom shouted out of nowhere. “You just came in time! We were about to have tea with them. Come join us,” the Queen invited. With her was the Queen of the Ruby Kingdom. They both had complacent looks on their face as they entered the scene.

“Yes! You must join us!” the blonde girl squealed.

Prince Darren looked hesitant from where he’s at. “Um. I..Er..Have something to do,” he blurted. “I have to strip off from this robe.”

Once his eyes met mine, I looked away from him. “Erin, accompany me to my room please,” he commanded.

“Awww!” the blonde girl drawled. She grabbed his arm and squeezed it. “C’mon! Please? Please go? Please!” she begged. She quickly stripped the robe off his body and threw the robe at me, not so gingerly. “There! Now can you go?” she pestered.

“If I do it, could you stop doing that?” Prince Darren bargained, having an uncomfortable expression. I suppressed my chuckle as I laughed mentally on how Prince Darren looked. He definitely didn’t like the girl who was clinging on him.

She released him again and pouted. “Fine.”

“They look so cute together don’t you think, Daniella?” the Queen of Ruby Kingdom whispered to Prince Darren’s mother. I irked a bit at the comment.

Queen Daniella chuckled. “All right. It’s settled. Let’s go now, shall we?” Queen Daniella gestured for them to follow her. Prince Lucas and Princess Laurren followed behind their mother. Prince Darren followed after them.

To the looks of it, they looked like they were heading for the greenhouse. Now the greenhouse was a wide and open space filled with different kinds of plants. In the middle of the greenhouse was a neat-looking gazebo with a small table setting under it. A beautiful place to have tea.