PROLOGUE

AUTHOR'S NOTE :

I recommend you read Chapter 1 first ^^ The prologue is best not read first, if you ask me. This prologue isn't really necessary so.. go and pass on to chapter 1 :D Go on. Go. You pass.  

So I recommend reading chapter 1 first and THEN the prologue(if you want) :) After all, the prologue doesn't really make sense to the reader. 

Hey ^^ Um, if you're about to read this story, please bear with me! The first few chapters might be boring but I promise you that it will get better! So pleaaaaase bear with me.

----------------------------------

 An old woman was sitting by herself, all alone in her room. It was a closed space. No windows, no escape holes, only one door. Her room was full of enchanted items. Some flasks with weird concoctions, a heap of rat tails were in a jar, and some unknown liquid in a bunch of different vials. There were more mysterious things in her room that cannot be named unless you had the experience of exploring the small details of the world.

The old woman was wearing an old cloak with no symbols on them whatsoever. They were plain but had a weak glow. She sat at a table where there was a mysterious glowing orb. The orb was foggy and it had no clear image. She sat there, moving her hands around the orb, as if trying to see something. The orb just lay there, not changing its mysterious state.

Though she didn’t give up and still concentrated as hard as possible. Hoping to get something out of this. She prevailed and her eyes widened at the orb. The orb was now showing a vague image,  she knew it was working. She still concentrated and the image got clearer. She watched what happened and after a few minutes, she stood up from her seat, clearly amused by what she saw.

“I’ve got it!” she cackled. “He has a granddaughter!”

“I must inform him,” she continued.

She went out of the door, smiling,  ready to tell the news.