Wendy x male! Reader

The Fairy Tail girls giggled as they gossiped about the boys during their large sleepover at Lucy's place. It was Lucy (obviously), Mirajane, Lisanna, Erza, Juvia, Wendy Carla, Cana, and Levy. Bisca unfortunately couldn't make it because she had to stay at home with a sick Asuka and Alzack was away for work.

"So~" Cana slurred, already completely wasted from booze. "Which one of you-*hiccup*- is gonna confess to the boys first?"

About half of the girl's cheeks (including Wendy's) flushed a bright red.

"Y-you're talking nonsense," Lucy stammered. Cana casually threw her arm over the blonde's shoulders.

"You know I'm not. Half the guild ships Nalu and Gale."

"Gale?" Levy questioned.

"You and Gajeel of course!" Cana said with a hiccup. Levy's face exploded red and she began rapidly blubbering out excuses making Cana only laugh.

Wendy giggled as the girls either denied their obvious love for some of the guys or in Juvia's case, announced her undying love for Gray-sama. While she herself didn't fully understand love, Wendy knew enough to know that a certain boy made her heart flutter faster than normal.

"What about you Wendy-chan? Do you have a crush?" Cana asked.

"Don't be ridiculous," Carla scoffed. "Wendy is much too young to be having an interest in boys."

"Actually Carla, I do..."

There was a brief moment of silence before all the girls let out a collective squeal. Wendy's cheeks flushed.

"Spill! Who is it?" Erza demanded shaking the blunette's shoulders.

"H-his n-name is Y-Y/n C-Cheney," Wendy stuttered growing dizzy. "H-he's R-Rogue-san's younger brother!"

Erza squealed excitedly and let Wendy fall to the floor. Wendy's eyes spiraled from all the shaking.

"Y/n Cheney?" Lucy questioned. "I didn't know Rogue had a brother."

"Juvia is surprised it's not Romeo," Juvia said.

"So, how did the two of you meet?" Mira asked helping Wendy sit up.

"Hmm... it was back during the Grand Magic Games." Wendy began.

~*~

Flashback GMGs

Wendy and Carla had just been attacked before the Sky Labyrinth. They were taken to Porlyusica who worked on healing the two of them.

It was after the first day of the games. Carla was still unconscious but Wendy began to doze in and out of consciousness, so she could hear voice talking. She just didn't know who's belonged to who.

"Excuse me, Porlyusica, I brought what you asked me to," a young voice said. A black haired pre-teen with ruby red eyes knocked on the door before entering the infirmary. He was aware there were people asleep.

"Oh, it's you, Y/n," Porlyusica said less disgusted than usual

"Oh, it's you, Y/n," Porlyusica said less disgusted than usual. Y/n was one of the only people she didn't despise. The child in actuality was extremely helpful. Before rekindling with his elder brother, he used to stop by Porlyusica's all the time with herbs and roots that could he made into medicine.

Y/n had a knack for botany that Porlyusica would admit she admired. So, ever since the Grand Magic Games began and Porlyusica served as a healer, Y/n stopped by secretly to help her treat patients.

"What happened to the girl and the cat?" Y/n asked upon noticing Wendy and Carla.

"They both had their magic drained by an unknown creature. Both are slowly recovering," Porlyusica explained.

"I see."

Y/n dipped a towel in warm water before walking over to Wendy and draping it over her forehead.

"Who would want to hurt such a cute little girl?" Y/n said more to himself. He left her bedside and excused himself for he didn't want Rogue to worry. Rogue flipped out if Y/n was gone for too long as he did if Frosch were missing.

Unknown to him, Wendy was a blushing mess.

The next day, Y/n returned carrying a large pot. To his surprise, Wendy was sitting upright and Porlyusica wasn't around.

"Oh! You're awake!" Y/n set the pot down on the table with a thud. Wendy blushed when the young boy sat at the edge of her bed. "How are you feeling, Wendy?" Y/n asked.

"Y-you k-know my name?" Wendy stammered.

"Porlyusica-san told me. A lovely name if I may add." By now Wendy's face was completely red. Her heart beat erratically and no words could form. Y/n smiled. He stood then went to the pot and used a ladle to pour some contents into a cup.

"Drink this. It'll help replenish some of your magic energy," Y/n instructed.

Wendy stared at the red liquid. She smelt it; it had a sweet cherry scent. She sipped it and sighed contently.

"Wow! This is amazing!" Wendy gasped. It tasted mainly like cherries but had hints of raspberries and strawberries mixed in. The flavor didn't last long before a bitter aftertaste settled on her tongue making Wendy cringe.

"Sorry. The aftertaste is not the greatest," Y/n said. "Try to drink at least half a cup twice a day. Give some to your friend when she wakes up."

"W-where are you going?" Wendy asked. She didn't want the boy to go just yet. She wanted to talk with him more.

"Back to my guild. Don't want my older brother to worry. So I'll see you around Wendy-chan."

"W-wait!" Wendy cried. Y/n looked at her, eyes full of concern. "A-ano- I um didn't get your name."

"Oh! It's Y/n Cheney!"

When he waved, Wendy caught a glimpse of the Black Sabertooth guild mark on his wrist.

~*~

End of flashback

"After that I didn't see him around much," Wendy said sadly. "His guild master didn't like the fact he was helping Porlyusica so Rogue-san had to keep an eye on him more. I saw him at the King's ball, but I was too nervous to approach him."

The other girls couldn't help but gush at how cute the younger female was.

"Don't worry Wendy!" Erza slammed Wendy against her bust in a "hug." "We'll most definitely help you get him to notice you."

The other girls nodded in agreement.

"H-how? I can't even talk to him without stammering too much," Wendy said disappointedly.

"Don't worry. I have an idea."

A/n
Pt. 2 coming later

That is honestly me when I see the boy I like. I have not held an actual conversation with him cause I mentally flip the hell out.

But it's fine

*internally cries*

AND IF WATTPAD DONT FIX THEIR GLITCH WITH READING LISTS HOMEGIRL GONNA FLIP