Cobra x reader [AU] pt 2

Y/n Pov

The spring dance was right around the corner. Everyone at Fairy Academy looks forward to it because that means extravagant dresses, fancy tuxes, and of course a date.

Over the year I became really even best friends with Angel. Cobra's scar never healed and I feel bad for that. Natsu was suspended for two weeks and got an earful from mom and dad the whole time.

I was sitting in my room listening to Strike Back again to preform for the spring dance. I strum my electric guitar trying to get a feel for the song. The music then stopped as someone called me. I was prepared to kill someone but saw Lucy's name on the screen.

"Hey, I was getting ready to kill you for interrupting my music."

"Hello to you too," Lucy said back. "What are you doing?"

"Preparing Strike Back. Gajeel is supposed to preform with me."

"... Good luck with that." Everyone knows Gajeel is a terrible musician. But Gray and I believe he is talented, he just needs the right person to preform with. "So..."

"So..." I copy.

"Did Cobra ask you to the dance?"

"No."

"Seriously?!"

"Why does it matter? We're just friends," I say.

"But you two are like, perfect for each other."

"It's not gonna happen Lu, but what is is you and Natsu getting together." I could practically feel her blush through my phone.

"S-shut up. Anyway, have a dress?" Lucy asks.

"Me and Angel are going shopping later," I say.

"Y/n! Dinner!" Zeref yells.

"Coming. Gotta go. Later Lu."

"Bye Y/n!"

The dance

Outfit

The planning committee went with a festival type theme

The planning committee went with a festival type theme. Zeref called in the Dragon King festival. It was pretty cool

There were lanterns with dragons on them. Pictures of actual dragons. A red moon. Loud music. Flowers.

I stand on the stage running my guitar while Gajeel set up the amps.

"Y/n!" I look and see my friends.

"Hey girls." I jump off the stage. Lucy runs up to me and shakes my shoulders.

"What are you wearing? You said you were going dress shopping!"