Leo/Loke x reader

Requested by @AlternitveHuman663

"Open, gate of the Chinese Tiger: Y/n!" Lucy called

A fairly young woman appeared. She wore black and orange and had a tiger's tail and ears.

"Hello, how may I be of assistance?" Y/n asked bowing.

"I'm sorry. Can we form a contract later? We're in the middle of a situation." Y/n looked over at the monster Team Natsu was fighting against.

Natsu tried to hit it with iron first but was thrown to the side. It's tough scales broke Erza's sword. Gray froze a part of its body but the monster broke it as if it were nothing.

"Of course. Leave it to me."

Y/n crouched then sprinted toward the monster. It tried to hit the spirit but she jumped back and forth dodging each attack with ease. The soles of her shoes were like paw prints and allowed her a good grip on the ground.

"Crimson Claw!" Red claws grew from Y/n's hand and had a illuminating glow. With a couple slices, Y/n had the monster immobilized leaving Natsu to finish it off.

Y/n walked back over to Lucy. "wow! That was awesome Y/n!" She exclaimed. Y/n bowed.

"Thank you but I am only doing my job."

"Nice work Lucy," Erza praised slapping her back. Lucy tensed in pain.

"Who's your new spirit?" Gray asked shirtless.

"My name is Y/n. I am one of the Chinese Zodiacs."

"Chinese Zodiacs are extremely rare. More than the regular zodiac," Lucy explained.

"I am what you would call Leo the Lion."

"L-Loke?"

At that moment, the ginger appeared. "You called, beautiful?" He flirted with Lucy. The blonde sweatdropped.

"Hello, Leo," Y/n said. Loke's eyes widened upon seeing the H/c haired girl. "Or are you still going by Loke?"

"Y-y/n..." Y/n stared at him emotionlessly. Loke looked away. "I see you're well."

"Save it." She turned to Lucy. "Excuse me, Lucy. If I am no longer needed, I wish to return home."

"Oh, of course. Thank you." Y/n bowed one more time before disappearing. Loke stared at the ground. "Loke, how do you know Y/n?" He sighed.