Gray x reader

3rd Pov

"We're back!" Natsu shouted kicking open the door of the guild. Lucy looked around at happy she was finally at the guild of her dreams. Natsu ended up starting a brawl. Lucy made her way to the bar uninjured.

"It's always like this?" She asked not expecting an answer.

"Yep!" Lucy jumped. A girl with fair S/c skin and H/c colored hair smiled at her. She was sitting on one of the bar stools. Lucy's cheeks then flushed red. The girl wore no shirt or bra for that matter so her very large breasts were exposed. But she either didn't notice or care that several men were looking at her.

"Uh. Eh!"

"I'm Y/n L/n, nice to meet you!"

"Uh. I'm Lucy." Just then a male crashed in to her. He was naked. Lucy freaked out.

"Natsu you bastard." Natsu grinned swinging around a pair of boxers. The male turned to Lucy. "Excuse me miss, may I please borrow your underwear?" Lucy hit him with a plank.

"As if!" Y/n was cracking up.

"Y/n-nee, here's your shirt." A Neko boy with yellow hair walked up to Y/n handing her a F/c shirt.

"Huh?" Y/n then freaked out temporarily. "Ah, how long was I topless?" Lucy sweatdropped.

"You mean you didn't realize?"

~*~

Lucy walked in the guild one day. It was still rowdy but Natsu wasn't causing a fight with anyone because Gray wasn't there. She walked over to the bar.

"Hey Mira, where's-" but Mira was busy consoling someone hiding underneath the bar out of view of everyone. "Y/n?" The girl was red eyed, cheeks tear stained, and as usual topless. Her exceed, Yuki, rubbed her leg soothingly."oh my god, what's-"

Mira pulled her behind the bar shushing her. "It's ok. It's nothing super serious. Gray's just in one of his moods."

"Moods?"

"Every now and then, Gray will be stuck remembering his past," Y/n explained hoarsely. "He's sometimes angry or sometimes really depressed. This time it was the worse of the two."

Flashback

Y/n and Gray were the best of friends as children. She was also close to Natsu in terms of being s dragon slayer, but Y/n was an ice dragon slayer. Natsu blames Gray for Y/n's stripping habit.

She and Gray started dating once they got older and eventually moved in together. Y/n woke up one day without Gray by her side.

The H/c haired girl got up and left their room. She searched the whole apartment before finding him in the guest room. The lights were off so she almost didn't see him.

"Gray?" Y/n called. He didn't answer her. She cautiously walked towards him. "Hey. What's-" Gray grabbed her hand roughly.

"Don't touch me," he spat.

"Gray-"

"shut up and leave me alone." Gray pushed Y/n.

"Love, what's-"

"I said leave me alone!" Y/n jumped at the sudden tone change. Gray stood up and glared down at her making her scared. "Get out or can your little brain not process it. You're no better then Flame brain." Tears welled up in Y/n's eyes. Gray's eyes widened. "Y/n-"

She ran out of the room slamming the door behind her. Yuki woke up to the noise. He flew out of his room only to be grabbed by Y/n who hurried out of the apartment without anything but the night shorts she wore.

End

"And that's what happened," Y/n explained to Lucy.

"When I get my hands on him-" Y/n grabbed her hand and shook her head.

"It's ok. Just don't make a big deal about it. If Natsu, Erza, or Laxus found out, they'd kill him."

"Laxus?" Y/n nodded.

"When Y/n first came to the guild, she and Yuki stayed with Laxus," Mira explained.

"I'll be fine." Y/n stood up. "I'm going to take a walk." Yuki turned to his human form and grabbed her hand. Y/n smiled softly at him and ruffled his hair before walking around the bar and out the guild.

Y/n wandered town, topless, oblivious to the men with nosebleeds. She walked past a cafe sadly remembering her and Gray's first date.

Day eventually fell to night. Y/n sat by the river bank in the park. She shivered with her arms across her bare chest. Someone then draped their coat over her shoulders. Y/n looked up to see a bare chest.

"Gray," she whispered. Gray avoided her eyes.

"You'll catch a cold," he told her. Y/n frowned and threw his jacket off.

"I'm an ice dragon slayer. I don't get colds." Gray sighed and sat next to her. They were silent for a while before he broke it.

"I'm really sorry, Y/n." She didn't say anything at first.

"Were you thinking about Ur?" Gray nodded. "Gray, stop blaming yourself. There was nothing you could've done."

"I know. But I can't help it. If I wasn't so-" Y/n pushed him into the river. She didn't even try to hold in her laughter.

"You boys are always going to be stupid. But that's why I'm here. Don't forget that." Gray smiled and got out the river. He went in for a hug but Y/n stopped him. "I'd hug you but you're wet."

"Can I at least have a kiss?"

"Mmm fine." She pressed her lips against his and he instantly kissed back. Gray pulled away and put his jacket back on Y/n.

"Let's go home." They intertwined hands and headed home but Gray whispered in he ear, "cover up. The only one who should be able to see you like that is me."

Y/n's cheeks flush red and she punched him in the shoulder. "Shut up baka. It's all your fault I do it anyway."

Gray just laughed and kisses his girlfriend on her head.

Vote comment share