!Edolas Lucy x !tomboy reader x !earthland Lucy

Requested by @cronaxmaka2001

3rd Pov
Y/n L/n was Lucy's best friend. Their fathers were business partners so the two grew up together like sisters. But, since Y/n's parents wanted a boy and not a girl, she often dresses and acts like one.

She's typically cool and collected. Y/n uses weather magic but typically causes destruction, so she doesn't use her magic unless Lucy is in danger.

Y/n Pov
In Edolas

I walked down the streets of Edolas

I walked down the streets of Edolas. I was still confused even after Mystogan explained everything to me. He said to disguise myself but in my logic, wearing a cloak only makes you more suspicious.

Only a few people looked at me and when they did, they looked shocked and began whispering. I sigh blowing a strand of hair out of my face.

I then heard a scream. "Lucy?" I break into a sprint. Normally, I'd fly, but Mystogan said that I should save my magic since its limited here.

Rounding the corner, I see Lucy getting grabbed at. "Lucy!" I drop kick one of the people holding her. Lucy summons one of her spirits. Natsu, Wendy, the cats, and another Lucy arrived?"

"Natsu!" Lucy exclaimed.

"Wendy!"

"Y/n?" The other I'm assuming Edolas Lucy said. I looked at her confused. Her eyes were watering.

"Um..." I look over to Natsu then Lucy who were just as confused as I was.

"You're back..."

"Huh?!"

Time skip.

We went to a hotel. Natsu explained everything that's happened since Edo Lucy was in no condition to. When she was finally ok, she wiped her eyes.

"Are you ok?" Wendy asked. I stood in the corner with my arms crossed.

"Yes."

"Why were you so shocked to see Y/n?" Lucy asked. Edo Lucy looked at me and sighed.

"My Y/n, Y/n Onyx, was my best friend," Edo Lucy started.

"That's not much different than me and Lucy. But I'm Y/n L/n," I say.

"I know. You look like her. Just have a different last name. But other than that, you're identical. However, my Y/n-" she trailed off.

"She's gone isn't she?" I say. Edo Lucy nods. I sigh. It hurts that my double is gone. Lucy is my best friend and if she were missing, I'd flip the hell out so I can only imagine how it is for Edolas Lucy.

"It all happened three years ago..."

Flash back 3rd Pov

"Lucy!" The tomboyish h/c haired girl ran up to the blonde. Y/n gave Lucy a kiss on the cheek in a friendly manner causing her cheeks to redden. "Haha. You're so cute Lucy. Behind that tough demeanor is a big softy."