Minerva x abused! Teenager! Reader pt. 2

Pt. 2 from Minerva x abused! Child! Reader

Requested by @trinislove

"By mom, I'll be back later," a now sixteen year old Y/n yelled. She slid down the banister and was about to throw the door open.

"Wait!" Y/n roller her eyes before turning to face her adoptive mother, Minerva Orland with a smile on her face. Minerva's been her caretaker ever since she rescued her from Yoma at eight. "Where are you going?"

"Just to the shopping center. I'm gonna see if Mia-san needs any help with the bakery," Y/n lied smoothly. Minerva gave her a skeptical look before sighing.

"Ok. Be back by ten."

"Alright. Love you bye."

Y/n quickly ran out of the house shutting the door behind her. Minerva frowned.

"Why do I feel you're lying?"

~*~

Y/n arrived at the shopping center. She waited at the fountain for a minute when...

"Boo!"

"Kya!!" Y/n grabbed who ever was behind her and flipped them into the fountain. A boy Y/n's age resurfaced spitting out water.

"Oh my god! Akio, I'm sorry!" Y/n frantically apologized

"Nah, it's cool. I should know better than to sneak up on you." Akio gets out of the fountain and wrings his shirt out.

"But now you're all wet."

"Seriously. It'll dry." He leaned over and gave her a quick kiss. "See all good. Now let's get on with this date shall we?" Y/n nodded and took his hand letting him be her guide for the night.

They went to various shops and stores. Y/n refused to let Akio by her and clothes, but he convinced her to let him by them matching necklaces.

"Now to dinner!" Akio exclaimed.

"You and your food," Y/n giggled.

"Food is amazing. It's my second love."

"What's your first? Sleep?" Y/n joked. Akio stopped causing Y/n to bump into him.

"My first love..." Akio grabbed her chin. "Is you."

Y/n's cheeks exploded red. Akio smirked. "D-don't say such cheesy things."

"Awe, but you know you love them."

"S-shut up." Akio laughed and draped his arm around Y/n's shoulder and pulled her close to him. When they first started dating, Y/n would pull away, flinch, or even throw Akio as the only loving contact she had ever received came from Minerva.