Dragon slayers x reader

3rd Pov
Y/n was a fan of Fairy Tail ever since she was a little girl. Her favorite mages were the dragon slayers. She admired them all even Laxus though he wasn't trained by a dragon. So she learned a rare magic, dragon slayer requip. When Fairy Tail went missing on Tenrou, her and her exceed Jo joined the guild.

Day 2 of GMG

"So Mira is fighting," (Y/N) said. However, the fight was not what (Y/N) expected.

"Like this?" Mira said pushing her breasts up.

"And this?" Jenny said lifting her arms up. All the men had hearts in their eyes as the two models continued to have their pin up show down.

"W-what is going on?" (Y/N) asked sweatdropping.

"What's going on here?" Natsu and Gray shouted.

"Mira-san," Wendy whispered peeking over the balcony since she was short.

"And Jenny who is number one on the list of females you want to be your girlfriend," Lucy said.

"It seems they used to work together in the modeling business," Happy stated sadly.

"So there was a rule that turned it into a swim suit contest?" Lilly asked.

"Despicable," Carla sad.

"Despicable," Jo repeated cheerfully.

"Here?" Mira asked posing again.

"Yes," Jenny said posing. They used there magic to requip into another bathing suit. The men in the crowd continued to go cray.

"They can do this kinda thing in the battle portion?" Wendy asked nervously.

"I wonder if this is actually a rule," Lucy said sweatdropping.

"To think we'd have to use our reserve member this early in the games," Hibiki stated.

"It can't be helped with Ichiya-san's condition," Ren sighed.

"That competition portion was really tough," Eve chuckled.

"As expected, you are a formidable opponent," Jenny said. Mira smiled sweetly.

"It's been a long time Jenny."

"I actually didn't think you would agree to this," Jenny admitted.

"Well. I don't really like slug feasts. We can do this peacefully," Mira stated.

"The former swimsuit models with both of them using transformation magic...this is a battle dream come true," Chapati said like the Pervy man he is.

"it's a heavy responsibility," Yajima said.

"Either one is cool and beautiful," Jason cheered. (Y/N) sweatdropped at the fact they were ranking Mira and Jenny.

"Hold it right there," someone said. It was Arana Webb from Mermaid Heel. Everyone was there except Kagura and the Hooded girl. They were posing though Beth seemed embarrassed.

"And mermaid heel has crashed the party!"

"Hold up." Next Sherry and her cousin Chelia came. "You can't possibly-"

"Defeat us-" Chelia continued.

"Without love," they say hugging.

"Now Lamia Scale is here."

"Come on girls. What are you sitting around her for?" Mavis asked.

"You want us to go out there?" Levy asked.