Natsu x child! Reader x jealous! Lucy

Requested by @Dolphinxiong

Lucy slammed her head on the bar exhausted. Her eyes had bags from being sleep deprived and her skin had colorful marker scribbled on it.

"You look horrible," Cana joked. Lucy groaned in response.

"What's wrong?" Mira asked.

"It's Y/n." Lucy rested her chin on her hand. "She's honestly giving me hell, but, she's all loving and angelic to Natsu."

"She can't be that bad..." Cana started.

"She drew on my arms with markers." Lucy showed her the colorful marks on her arms. "If anything, she's like a mini Natsu."

Natsu then kicked the guild door open. "Heyo!"

Y/n, who was sitting on his shoulders, mimicked him. "Heyo!" The guild replied with a chorus of 'hi' and 'hey'. Natsu set Y/n down and she ran off to find Asuka.

Natsu cracked his neck. "Getting old, pyro?" Gray snickered.

"Shut up popsicle. At least I have a child."

Lucy sweatdropped seeing Gray and Natsu go at it. "I see some things never change," Levy stated.

"Not even ten years later," Lucy added with a sigh. She then remembered something. Lucy walked over to Natsu who was currently rubbing his head after being slammed against Erza's armor. "Hey, Natsu, are we still having dinner tonight?"

"Huh? Oh yea-"

"Daddy." Y/n tugged on his pants. Her large eyes, which she inherited from Lucy, stared up at him. "You promised me you'd take me out for ice cream to celebrate me learning my first bit of magic."

Natsu kneeled down in front of her. "I know princess but-" Y/n's eyes started to water. "U-uh, Lucy..." Lucy sighed then put on a fake smile.

"It's fine."

"Are you sure?"

"Yeah. Go ahead and take her. We can always reschedule for another day."

Natsu's face lit up with a smile. He kissed her cheek. "Thanks Luce, you're the best." Natsu picked up Y/n tossing her in the air. The child squealed with excitement.

"Are you okay?" Mira asked.

"Never better."

"You sure?" Cana questioned. Lucy's eye was twitching in irritation and a deathly aura surrounded her. "I bet she's jealous."

"Jealous? No. Of my own daughter?" Lucy denied. "I mean, it's not the first time Y/n has pulled the puppy dog eyes and crying technique causing Natsu to do whatever she wants. She's always been a daddy's girl."

"Lucy, you're going to break the glass."

"Oops. Sorry." Lucy let go of the glass cup she didn't realize she was holding.

"But face it Lu, you're jealous that Y/n is stealing Natsu's attention from you," Cana said somewhat drunkly. "I mean, when's the last time you two did it."

"Cana!" Lucy's cheeks burned red. "F-first, I'm not jealous. If anything, I'm glad that Y/n is spending time with her father. After all, me and Natsu fathers are..."

"But will you still say that after she prevents another twenty dates from happening? She's prevented how many, 17?"

"It's 13. That's not the point. You know what, I'll head to the ice cream parlor right now. I'm the parent. Y/n needs to learn that she can't cling to Natsu all the time."

"Didn't you just say you were glad she's spending time with her father?" Cana asked.

"I-I know what I said but-"

"Wow Lu, jealous and horny."

"I'm not!" Lucy protested. She glared before leaving the guild. Cana chuckled to herself taking another sip of her alcohol.

"She so is."

Lucy walked down the street having an internal argument with herself. She wasn't jealous of Y/n. She's glad Y/n is striving to build a relationship with Natsu when Lucy didn't have a good one with her own father.

The ice cream parlor came into view. Lucy walked past it hoping to catch a glimpse of the two pinkettes, but she saw no one. Confused, Lucy entered the parlor and walked up to the person working at the counter.

"Excuse me," she said. "By any chance, did a pink haired mage with a red fairy tail symbol come by with a little girl?"

"No ma'am. I don't think I have. It's been slow all afternoon."

"Is that so?" Lucy grit her teeth before she put on a smile. "Thank you. I'll be going now." She left the parlor, anger rising. "Those liars...I expected more from you Natsu."

Lucy went back to their apartment hoping to find the two, but it was as empty as the ice cream parlor. "Maybe..." she thought.

~*~

"Let's take a brea-"

"No! One more time," Y/n insisted. "I'm going to do it this time." She held up the golden key.

"It's going to get late soon. Don't want your mom to worry," Natsu said.

"Please. Just one more time?" Natsu sighed before nodding. Y/n closed her eyes and held up the key. "Open....gate of the Maiden...Virgo." The key glowed before the familiar ding dong sound chimed through the air.

Virgo appeared bowing. "How many I be of assistance prin-" She realized it wasn't Lucy who summoned her. Y/n stared at her eyes sparking.

"You have pink hair too! Daddy look, she has pink hair like us!" Natsu smiled.

"I see. Good job. Sorry Merlo, Y/n's working on celestial magic."

"My name is Virgo and I'm glad I could be of assistance."

"Thank you Virgo-san. See you later." Y/n closed her gate. She then yawned. "That's tiring. I don't know how mommy has opened three gates before."

"That's because she's super strong. Now let's go home."

"Okay. You and mommy have to get ready for your date. But daddy, don't tell mommy it's going to be a surprise."

Natsu smiled then nodded, already completely aware Lucy was secretly watching the whole thing.