Leo/Loke x reader pt. 2

Requested by @BruhltzMarissa

"Don't touch me!" Y/n snapped when Leo tried to hold her hand. Leo smiled.

"Come on love. You still won't let me get close to you?" Leo asked sounding hurt.

"I have no idea what the hell you're talking about. We are not together!"

"That hurt love."

"I don't care and don't call me love!"

A month after the reunion of Leo and Y/n, relations between the two were still a bit shaky. Y/n forgave Leo but still didn't like him.

Leo desperately tried to get close to her but she's like a brick wall.

"How about I take you out for dinner?" Leo asked.

"No."

"How about a walk?"

"No."

"A picnic?"

"No."

"How about-"

"Ok, stop!" Y/n interrupted. She faced the male. "Look Leo, I don't hate you that much anymore but that doesn't mean I fully like you. There is no us. We are not in a relationship. Now, go away!"

Leo sighed. "Why are you playing hard to get?"

"Are you even listening?!"

"Come on," Leo begged. "Give me one evening. One evening, and if you still hate me then, I'll leave you alone." Y/n thought about.

"Promise?"

"Promise."

"Fine then. One evening."

"Yes! It's a date." Leo kissed her cheek then left.

"It's not a date!" She yelled her face red.

The next evening, Y/n met up with Leo who was patiently waiting. He smiled upon seeing her.

"Wow! You actually came."

"Might as well. You would've found me anyway," Y/n said.

"Well. Let's go! There's something I want to show you." Leo draped his arm around her shoulders and the two went to then human world.

They appeared in a field. "Where are-"

"Shh. This way. Close your eyes though," Leo said.

"What? I'm not closing my-"

"Close them!"

"Ugh! Fine." Y/n closed her eyes and blackness appeared. Leo placed his hands on her shoulders to guide her and this time, Y/n didn't push him away because she couldn't see. "If you lead me off a cliff, I'm taking you with me."

Leo chuckled. "Noted." He lead her for a few more moments. "Ok and stop. Open your eyes now."

Y/n did. She looked around. "Leo, where the hell are we?" The two still stood in the open field but there are now flowers around.

"Look up." Y/n did and she gasped in awe.

Millions and millions of stars dot the sky. There wasn't a cloud in the sky making them more
vibrant and the moon was full. The sun had just finished setting so the last bits of pink and orange disappeared from the sky.

"Whoa," Y/n said in awe.

"Beautiful isn't it? This is one of the best times of the year and best places to view all the stars," Leo explained.

Y/n didn't take her eyes off the sky. "Nii-san..." She thought. "I hope you are at peace amongst the stars." She blinked back tears that threatened to fall.

"You okay?" Leo asked. Y/n nodded.

"Why did you bring me here?"

"Cause I like it here. It's quiet and peaceful. And you see the stars very well."

"But why me?"

"Why not? I like you and this is a place I like so why not being the girl I like here on a date," Leo answered. Y/n blushed.

"It's not a date."

"Call it what you want but two people that like each other hanging out alone is considered a date."

"Since when did I say I liked you?" Y/n asked sassily.

"Come on. I know you do," Leo said. Y/n scoffed crossing her arms. She turned away so Leo wouldn't see her blush.

"In your dreams kitty." Leo chuckled.

"Such a Tsundere." He smiled. "But we'll make it work."

"Shut up!"