Eli Eli, Lama Sabachthani (Final Part)

As Sidroc's flames grow, pieces of his personalities start to manifest into physical beings one by one. Sidroc is still hanging by his swords embedded into the building.

Five more versions of Sidroc have appeared inside the barrier.

Maku is outside the barrier and he backs up when the flames advance towards him.

Sidroc announces as he watches Maku from above, "Getting in is the easy part; the fire only bites those who try to leave from within."

Sidroc passes through the flames without any damage being done to him. As he enters the barrier he notices five other Sidrocs standing in a formation line staring at him. 

As Maku stands on guard watching all five of Sidroc's personifications, various weapons began to form in their hands. One holds a set of nunchucks, another carries a short dagger, one bears a staff, another carries two short blades, and the last one has a rope of some sort. Maku suddenly throws his MAshido cane at three of them and the cane forms back into MM.

All five begin to attack Maku and MM. Maku takes on two while MM takes on the three he was thrown into. The one with the staff and rope press toward Maku.

The person with the staff comes swinging as the person with the rope stays put. Maku pushes the staff away with the palms of his hands, attempting to soften the blows with MAshido enveloping his hands. The person drives the staff toward Maku's sternum as he catches it. The individual with the rope wraps it around Maku's wrist. He pulls Maku's arm and the staff guy lifts his weapon, hitting Maku under the chin. Maku steps back but gets jerked forward by the rope. 

As he gets pulled forward the person with the rope tries to kick Maku, but Maku catches his leg. Before the staff guy can hit Maku, he swings the rope wielding individual into him. Maku leaves the rope wrapped around his wrist. He pulls the rope guy towards him and elbows him in the gut, finishing the combo with wrapping the rope around his neck and slamming him into the ground. The staff guy regains his footing and Maku kicks him in the abdomen. The staff individual catches Maku's leg and hits it with the staff. He then swings it to hit Maku's side, Maku counters by catching the staff under his armpit. 

Maku's opponent tries to pull the staff back but Maku holds onto it tight. Maku pushes the Sidroc personification and turns him toward the flame wall. The staff wielding individual tries to keep himself from getting pushed into it. They press back and forth. Staff wielding Sidroc tries stepping on Maku's feet and throwing kicks but Maku dodges them all. Eventually he relinquishes the staff and tries to attack Maku but, Maku quickly manages to drive the staff into him causing him to hit the flames. He is engulfed by the flames and eliminated.

MM comes running toward his three opponents with his hands morphed into sharp daggers. He goes back and forth with the two who possess blades. The one with the nunchucks is feminine in appearance, she comes running in between the other two as they make space for her. 

The nunchucks are inches away from MM's face but he dodges it in time. She presses on and MM keeps dodging and blocking with his dagger hands. She hits hit his face with the nunchucks, leaving a large dent in his head. MM is unable to form his head back.

She then elbows MM in the sternum and the two opponents with the blades start up their pursuit again.

MM dodges their oncoming attacks. As they are about to seperate again MM throws a MAshido star toward the middle of them. Right as they seperate the sharp star hits the nunchuck wielding individual in the forehead. She pauses then falls to hers knees and collapses to the ground. The two with the blades watch as their ally dies.

Maku is catching his breath as he looks over at MM whom is battling the other two Sidrocs. 

Maku looks up trying to gauge how high the barrier is, though it is difficult for him to tell. A few feet away the Sidroc personality with the rope is regaining consciousness. He slowly stands to his feet.