Phase One (Cont. Part II)

...

The time rewinds and shows a replay of what happened from a different perspective.

Authors' note: It's important that you pay close attention to the scene locations to lessen confusion as there will be a lot of back and forth scenes. 

Enjoy~

...

The camera focuses on the fallen's hand ready to be plunged into Shikauhno's chest. Suddenly a strange lock appears and forms over Shikauhno's chest, along with chains and other smaller locks.

The camera shows that there is a blade piercing through the fallen's heart area. The view rotates to behind the fallen and Naninatso is stabbing the fallen, and also being mindful of Shikauhno as to not harm her.

Naninatso withdraws his weapon and recalls it.

The fallen's tongue unravels from around Shikauhno and instead of disintegrating his body falls to the ground with a heavy thud. Two opaque dark figures emerge from his heart area, screeching as they disappear from the world.

Naninatso catches Shikauhno, letting her katana and his guitar case fall.

"I got you." He says with care.

As he is supporting her with one arm he grabs his phone out of his pocket with his free hand.

He dials and holds it to his ear, after ringing once someone picks up and Nani says, "We got a situation here.

 SCENE SEVEN: RYOJIMA-GLOW CITY, COASTLINE OF FREEWAY AND IERANERA SEA

Just below the freeway, near the water, there are hundreds of large rocks sitting on top of one another stacked against the wall on a beautiful beach.

The water splashes calmly.

SCENE EIGHT:

Naninatso is riding his motorcycle besides Maku on the freeway. Maku is driving a roofless four-door red convertible. Nani has his Seeker around his neck and guitar case on his back. The plastic bag is on the floor of the car on the passenger side as is her katana.

Shikauhno is in the back, still unconscious and bound. Beads of sweat are sprinkled across on her forehead. Her wrists are restrained by chains and locks and her hands are clasped.

Her chest and back are covered with black and white X-shaped chains with a strange lock in the middle. Her arms are also tied with strange locks and chains.

Her fingers twitch as a blue light emanates from her hand and quickly disappears. 

Naninatso glances over at Shikauhno, "It's like déjà vu." He recalls the night he intruded Shikauhno's home and stabbed her.

Silent flashback: Saku is driving the red convertible, while Naninatso is in the passenger seat. He glances back at Shikauhno with a concerned look on his face.

Maku is in the backseat with Shikauhno who has blood blossoming from her abdomen. Maku has a large palm hovering over Shikauhno's stomach.

Subtitles appear across the screen as Saku says, looking through the rear view mirror, "Only heal half the wound, just enough to stop the bleeding." Saku takes a sip from her cup.

"MAshido." Yellow light emerges from his palm and surrounds Shikauhno's wound.

Naninatso glances back over at Shikauhno.