The Quiet Storm That is My Heart (Episode VII)

PREVIOUSLY ON EPISODE SIX: Shikauhno sinks deeper into her bound state, faces pains of the past, and quite literaly herself.  Meanwhile, Saku, Nani, and Maku come face to face with an ancient group known as The Apostles, the 12 angels that originally fell from Heaven and fought the Remant of old in a foregone war. Can Shikauhno overcome the darkness in her own heart and will the trio be able to uncover more truth about the Apostles and their history? 

Book One, Chapter 7: The Quiet Storm that is My Heart

JAMES 1:18-20

→ "Of His own will begat He us with the word of truth... my beloved brethren, let every man be swift to hear, slow to speak, slow to wrath: for the wrath of man worketh not the righteousness of God."←

SCENE ONE: MASAKU INFIRMARY

Shikauhno is laying down with her eyes closed. She is sweating profusely.

The camera does a closeup of the chains and locks binding her body.

A dark aura is emitting from her body like thick smoke.

SCENE TWO: SPIRITUAL BOUND WORLD

Shikauhno's bloody fist rests on the shattered glass as her head is lowered.

There is another row of mirrors behind Shikauhno that stretches infinitely.

Suddenly, a sword plunges through one of the mirror's behind Shikauhno. The sword grazes Shikauhno's hair, causing a small amount to fall to the ground.

Shikauhno quickly turns around to see her Other. From the waist down S.O is inside the mirror but her torso and up is hanging out of it. She holds the sword directly in front of Shikauhno's right eye with a sadistic grin on her face.

S.O speaks with a passionless tone, "The truth is hard to look at, isn't it?"

With those words, S.O plunges the tip of the blade into Shikauhno's eyes.

Shikauhno lets out a loud screech. Her eye becomes flooded with blood. S.O lets out a hearty, taunting laugh.

The camera is seen from Shikauhno's point of view. She sees her bangs blocking her full vision so she moves them out of the way. Everything from her left eye's perspective is clear but on the right all she see's is blurriness and red.

With a trembling hand, Shikauhno lightly touches her injured eye. She brings her hand in front of her good eye to look at the blood.

S.O withdraws back into the mirror with a wicked grimace plastered to her face. Shikauhno tries to reach into the mirror only to feel normal glass. She bangs her fist against the surface in frustration and disappointment.

With a hand covering her right eye, Shikauhno begins walking through the hall of mirrors in search of her Other.

SCENE THREE: PHYSICAL WORLD

Naninatso is standing on top of a building. He peers over to view what's below; to his surprise the dismantled ground is repairing itself. He notices a strange individual, Aiddo, following the crack in the ground.

His eyes widen in interest, 'Another one?'

As Aiddo is passing by he notices Nani watching from on high. He glances at Nani and flashes him a slight smirk.