STRIPES (Cont. part 2/3)

SCENE FIVE CONT.:

Shikauhno slowly looks over to observe King and the unknown assailant.

She looks down at his feet then her eyes travel upward to take in his full appearance.

The camera begins at the renegade person's dark jagged shoes that almost resemble claws. Their pants are dark. They are wearing a mask that only reveals their eyes and a large cloak that covers their entire torso. Their entire outfit is black, gray and indigo. He has deep purplish-blue hair in a man bun.

As soon as Shikauhno gives the mysterious person a good look over, their foot comes flying at her chest.

Shikauhno quickly crosses her arms to block and slides back a short distance from the momentum of the kick.

Shikauhno prepares to attack him but looks down at Shizukana, recalling what happened to it. All that's left of Shizukana is a jagged stump and tassel. She clutches it tightly.

The person stares at Shikauhno calmly and shakes their head as if commanding her to wait.

A confused "huh" escapes Shikauhno's lips.

The person then turns their attention to King and comes at him only using their legs and feet to fight.

As the person moves, the sound of chains rattling can be heard.

SFX: Chains rattling

Shikauhno's eyes bounce back and forth as she observes them both, unsure of what to do.

'What is going on? Who is this guy? ' She thinks to herself.  

SCENE SIX:

Maku looks  down at Naninatso and questions, "Ready?"

Nani nods his head and Maku forms a bonesaw with MAshido, carefully holding it over Nani's wrist.

The camera focuses on Maku's face as his eyes widen in shock and dismay.

Naninatso's clothes suddenly begin tearing and ripping.

There is a quick scene compiled of every single instance King was hurt.

All the previous injuries King sustained slowly begin to form on Nani.

The camera is now in Nani's perspective.

IN SLOW MOTION Nani watches his own arm getting severed from the base of his shoulder like an invisible blade is cutting it. However, the chains reappear around his stub.

His cheeks become swollen and his face appears as if it has been beaten badly, even several teeth fall from his mouth; his neck is also injured. Nani's other eye suddenly turns wounded; crying bloody tears, unable to see anything.

The screen turns black.

All that can be heard is clothes ripping and Nani shouting.

SFX: Ripping, tearing, screaming,

"Maku, Maku, I can't see. My arm...I can't feel my arm. What's happening? What's..."

Maku watches in horror as Nani shouts in pain and sheer horror as he is still being dragged by the cross. Nani's pants rip and his right leg breaks, revealing his bone. Small scratches and cuts appear all over Nani's body.

All the while, King's body is beginning to heal. 

SCENE SEVEN:

Shikauhno reaches into her back pocket and thinks, 'Good thing I decided to bring this after-all.'