Phase One (Episode V)

Book One, Chapter 5: PHASE ONE

REVELATION 12:7 KJV

→ " And there was war in heaven: Michael and his angels fought against the dragon; and the dragon fought and his angels, And prevailed not; neither was there a place found any more in heaven. And the great dragon was cast oust, that old serpent, called the Devil, and Satan, which deceived the whole world: he was cast out...and his angels were cast out with him."←

A familiar male voice narrates, "Millenniums preceding Christ and the creation of mankind itself, there was a falling out in the third Heaven. Lucifer, the Angel of Light was the master that orchestrated the rebellion. Lucifer and his angels fell before the throne of God and were exiled from the third Heaven into the In-Between, a purgatory of ephemeral punishment until the Lake of Fire would open. Of all angels that fell, there were twelve that were mightier and favored in the eyes of Lucifer. These twelve angels became known as The 12 Apostles of Lucifer. After much time had passed, the Apostles became the first fallen to gain entry onto the earth, where God's new creation dwelt. The Apostles were commanded to afflict and oppress the creatures called Man. God heard the cries of humanity and had compassion on them. To answer their cries, God began to fill chosen human vessels with spiritual abilities akin to the powers of the fallen. These powers were designed to defeat the fallen and send them back to the In-Between until the opening of the Lake of Fire."

As the person speaks, their words correspond with the images shown. The camera is focused on a far away view of planet earth and it slowly zooms in on Japan, breaking through the atmosphere, clouds and finally zooming in on Ryojima city.

There is a montage of people doing their everyday routine during the day: a police officer writing a ticket, a father buying his son ice cream, a business woman quickly darting through people while crossing the street, a family dining at Ryuuzaki's diner, and a couple jogging with their dog accompanying them.

SCENE ONE: LUSH FOLIAGE, EXACT LOCATION UNKNOWN

The man bearing the large cross is slowly making his way through a forest. There are leaves stuck to his body and hair; he has fresh scratches on his legs. The only covering he has is a long royal purple loincloth that reaches the floor. He has light hair on his chest, arms, legs, and underarms; and his eyes are golden brown. He has two large vertical scars on both of his shoulder blades. 

A purple robe to match the loin cloth begins to materialize around his upper torso, covering his frail frame. He continues to walk through the massive green forest while grunting as he drags the large cross behind him.

Clouds begin to form over the bright sun. It becomes very windy and cloudy. The wind wails sharply and persistently.

His hand is wrapped around a handle in the middle of the cross and he trudges slowly. Suddenly his feet gets caught in a twisted branch, causing him to stumble and fall to the ground with a hard, awkward, thud. The book that was tucked in his robe tumbles out as well.

Incidentally, he releases the cross as he falls. As a result, his leg bone snaps and sticks out of his right leg.

He watches the blood pour down his shin and he begins trembling. His eyes slowly widen in sheer awe. His quivering hand slowly reaches towards his legs. As soon as his fingers comes into contact with his bloody wound, the camera closes in on his face and his eyes roll in the back of his head.

Suddenly, he begins moaning in pleasure quietly. The quiet moan turns louder and louder and lasts uncomfortably long.

He slowly lifts his hand off of the wound as he catches his breath while studying his bloodied fingers. He then pushes the protruding bone back into his leg without a wince of pain.