UPDATE I (NOT AN EPISODE)

Hi you guys! We're EXTREMELY, HUMBLY SORRY it's been this long since we've posted and even been active. We've been having computer/internet problems and other things have been going on. BUT one of those things also includes refining the next episode so it will be worthy and deserving of your precious reads.

Since we're now going on to episode four we've decided to add some "Remnant Juice" at the beginning of each episode. Remnant Juice is pretty much a colorful name for facts and insiders that pertain to the anime. Maybe stuff we can't fit in into the episode itself, but just for your knowledge so you'll have a little inside scoop.

Since we haven't been so quick in updating we've also decided to add super quick summaries of the previous episode(s) for those of you who forgot what previously happened and who don't want to re-read everything. XD (This was a suggested by a fellow reader) Again, we apologize for the slow updates. Hopefully you all understand and this didn't affect our reads TOO much. ^^;  Part one of episode four will be coming VERY soon. Please stay tuned!

PREVIOUSLY ON EPISODE THREE:

After having a vision pertaining to her untapped powers Shikauhno awakens inside the MAsaku infirmary. There, she meets Saku Setasuki, Maku Johnson, and Naninatso (the man who saved her from Ryo's fallen yet stabbed her in the stomach). As she recovers the group explains the nature of fallen and their role in exterminating them. The trio introduce themselves as TheRemnant and informs Shikauhno that she too possesses powers to eradicate fallen and are chosen to join their group. They give her time to think it over and meanwhile something nefarious lurks around the corners.

A VERY BRIEF SUMMARY OF WHAT'S HAPPENED IN THE PAST THREE EPISODES:

After moving from the US back to Ryojima, Shikauhno is attacked by a being known as a fallen. Before the fallen can kill Shikauhno, a man named Naninatso brandishing a guitar-like weapon rescues her by vanquishing the fallen. Soon after, Shikauhno awakens to find Naninatso in her home demanding that he must end her life as she knows it. He seemingly attacks Shikauhno, chasing after her with his weapon and eventually he overcomes her by stabbing her. After passing out Shikauhno awakens to a group that call themselves TheRemnant. The group includes Naninatso, who stabbed her, Saku Setasuki, and Maku Johnson. After explaining fallen and their mission of eliminating them they leave Shikauhno with the choice of joining their cause.

With love,

T & S                                                                                                                          September 15, 2016