Acceptance, Change, Fate, & Faith (Episode IV)

Book One, Chapter 4: Acceptance, Change, Fate, & Faith

HEBREWS 11:1

→ "Now faith is the substance of things hoped for, the evidence of things not seen."←

SCENE ONE: UNKNOWN SETTING

The camera reveals a deserted beach. The deep blue oceans sparkles attractively. The sand glistens brightly under the gentle light of the moon as the water sloshes quietly.

SFX: Water splashing

SCENE TWO: MASAKU DEN

Shikauhno, Saku, and Maku are gathered in a small, brightly lit room.

Shikauhno has a few scratches on her face. Her hair is in a messy high ponytail, and her bangs still cover her right eye. She is wearing a hospital gown and her arm warmer. She is at a rectangular, mahogany table seated in a wheelchair. A small black bowl sits in front of her. Steam is rising out of it. A matching cup decorated with a cherry blossom is next to it. Saku is sitting across from her.

Saku is wearing a long sleeve black t-shirt, white boot-cut jeans, black boots, and white squared rimmed. prescription glasses. A cup is sitting to the right of her with a straw. Maku is posted up against the wall on the right. He is wearing dogtags, a dark t-shirt and camouflage pants. His arms are crossed.

Saku picks up her drink and speaks, "Including now, all details we've disclosed to you is highly classified. Of course, this information only applies to you if you made the choice of joining our cause. However, if you were to walk away with the knowledge you now hold, myself and my group trust that you will not divulge the subject matter to a single soul. I am sure you understand how problematic that situation would be. Especially for the city itself."

After taking a long sip, Saku sets her drink down and places both of her hands on the table looking Shikauhno dead in the eye, lowering her tone, "If you were to..." Saku searches for the right word, "... expose our organization..."

Shikauhno cuts her off, "I won't."

Saku lifts the mood and speaks lightly, "Then, Miss Shikauhno Lee, your word is your contract."

Shikauhno nods, "I understand. You have my word."

"Good."

Shikauhno slowly rises out of her wheelchair and leans over the table, extending her hand to Saku. "Deal?"

Surprised, Saku also stands and leans over the wide table extending her arm.

A small smile creeps across Saku's face, "Deal." Their hands clasp together as they shake firmly.

SCENE THREE: UNKNOWN SETTING, OCEAN

The sparkling water continues to slosh about calmly in an almost rhythmic pattern.

Opening credits of TheRemnant.

Remnant Juice ONE: It is unknown where a fallen retreats after obtaining a body. They seem to only appear when in need of a human host. It is rare and unusual for a fallen to linger after obtaining a body, unless they are dissatisfied with their current body and seeking a new one.

SCENE FOUR: MASAKU DEN

A digital clock mounted on the wall behind Saku reads 5:45 AM. Shikauhno yawns and covers her mouth. Mirroring Shikauhno, Maku also yawns.

Saku continues her explanation, "Evidently, each of our spiritual abilities vary from one another and are manifested in various forms. The physical manifestation of our abilities or gifts are formally and suitably known as the commandment of O.N.E."