chilling with my friends pt.1

Diamond,

WASSUPPPPP!?! Im here! Im renting a car this time because Im staying longer I really wanna move back here! I thought about it some, I have to find somewhere here I wanna live though. I put my stuff in my rental car and headed to Corahns house. I dailed Caseys number, put in on speaker and put my phone on the seat.

"hello"

"WASUUUPP"

"waiting for yo as to get here! We wanna go to a water park and out to eat"

"Well Im here, Im on my way to Corahns house"

"YAY! ok, I guess I'll see you when we get ready to go"

"ok, is Essence gonna be there, I gotta holla at her"

"I dont know"

"ok well I'll ask her later"

"k see ya in some hours"

"iight"

I hung up the phone and stopped at a red light. I texted Essence really quick to see if shes coming today. I put my phone back on the seat and kept driving. I was about 5 minutes away from Corahns house and I was getting more and more excited every second. I pulled up in the drive way and I saw Corahn step out side. I put the car in park and looked at Corahn screaming and smiling, He looked at me and busted out laughing because I was sitting in the car screaming. I finally opened the door and stepped out and Corahn was making his was  to me. We both literally ran to each other.

"AHHHHH CORAHN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" We hugged really tight.

"DIAMOND!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" we both laughed as we pulled away.

"It feel so good to see you again!!"

"I know, you got sexier"

"boy please, look at you!"

"well you know" he popped his collar"

I was smiling so hard, "let me get my stuff out this car"

"I'll help"

"ok"

I popped the trunk and got my two suitcases. Corahn grabbed them for me and we went in the house. He took my bags and put them in his room on the floor.

"so I take it Im sleeping in your bed"

"duh" he laughed. He walked over to me wrapping his arms around my waist. It felt GREAT to have him do this! He pulled me close to him and we looked in each others eyes, here it comes... the kiss I've been waiting for! I was still smiling cause I was happy. We leaned in and our lips met, I ended up against the wall. This kiss lasted a very long time. When we pulled away we both were smiling.

"I messed those kisses" I smiled

"well now you can get them when ever you want" He let go of my waist. 

I went and got my phone charger and plugged it in. I saw Essence texted me back and said she wasnt gonna go. I guess I'll see her another day then. I put my phone on the night stand and went back over with Corahn. 

"I missed you so much!"

"I missed you to, what time are we suppose to be going to the park"

"In about a hour and a half"

"good, I can spend alone time with you til its ready to go" (they aint f*ck, yall nasties)

Casey,

Olivia and Jason are over here, I never said anything to Jason about sending that picture to Jacob but since its been 8 months and me and Jacob are doing fine I didnt worry about it. Jacob and Jason are playing on the ps3 like some kids. I dont see how they sit up and do that it looks so boring! Me and Olivia are in the basement acting crazy and just hanging out. Every since me and my mom had that fight I havent hung with Olivia for real so thats why she here.