Diamonds last day

Ok it felt weird as hèll writing this when I just saw MB last night.

*Next morning*

Essence,

Ugh I've been so fùcking sick, why does being pregnant have to make you sick! I havent told my mom yet but Im gonna tell her soon. I still hope she gets happy. She knows me and Roc have been alone together alot but dont know what we've been doing.

Diamond,

I woke up the next morning still feeling bad. If Casey doesnt forgive me before I leave her and Jacob will make up and she probably wont ever call me. Im leaving tomorrow at 12 noon. Im gonna hang with Corahn all day today, Im gonna miss him so much! I got out clothes for today and started gathering my stuff packing up the stuff I wont need anymore. I took my shower and put on my clothes. I called Corahn to see what time he was gonna pick me up, he said in about a hour so I laid down and watched tv.

Casey,

I woke up with Jacobs arms around me. He had me tight I couldn't even move. I tried pulling his arms from around me but he pulled me even tighter. 

"Jacob"

He didnt say anything so I guess hes still sleep. I wiggled trying to get away but he intertwined his fingers together. That told me he was awake.

"Jacob let me go" I said pushing his arms

"your not still mad are you"

"no just alittle upset still"

"can you forgive me now?" he smiled

"can you let me go now?"

He kissed me on the cheek and let me go. I was thinking about the conversation me and Ray had yesterday. 

*FlashBack*

I got in the car, me and Ray said hey to each other. We went to eat and we talked.

"Casey I keep saying Im sorry, I really am. I dont know what got into me"

"uh huh"

"I know I caused you to go threw alot of h*ll, and hurt you in some many ways but I regret it"

"yea you did, when I first met you I thought you were a pretty cool person. I actually liked your personality and everything. Our first conversation was great. What made you go all crazy about me?"

"Its kinda a long story, and I dont want you to get mad"

"We have time tell me. I wont get mad"

"Well it all started with Jacob actually"

"Jacob?"

"Yes, he told me how you and him were 'just' f*ck buddies in the beginning. He told me alot of stuff, but this was before we met. In my head when he was telling me this I was thinking of how I'd love to have you.. you know. The day we went bowling.. the time I first saw you I was just like dam.. your shape was perfect I see why he f*cking you ANYWAY! So when you came to sit down we talked and when it was time to go I saw the look on your face when Jacob and Olivia were kissing. I could tell it hurt you. Another thing that made me go crazy was the day you invited us over to swim. You in that bikini, no lie I was looking at you that hole day. I couldnt help my self. When Jacob pulled your top off I was like thats it, I gotta have her. From that day on I purposely touched you without making it obvious for others to see. OH! and at the club that night, I wasnt drunk I was hoping that that night I could get it in. After I didnt I told my self that I WILL have you. Then I went into 'rape her mode' Thats how it kinda went down."