My Decision

I woke up cuddled up with Jacob. I moved just a little and my back hurt extremely bad. I turned around slowly reaching for my phone. I had 7 miss calls from my mom and some text from her Ray and some others. Jacob was still sleep. I pushed his arm from around me and he turned over. I stood up and sat right back down.

"oww" I said softly

"you ok?" I heard Jacob ask

"you wake up so easy, but know. You did some serious damage to my body"

"I could've made it worst" he turned and smiled at me

"This is bad enough, I mean dam my back" I said holding it

"sorry but that what happens when you have good sex"

"I know, it was really good. Im surprised I can talk all that screaming"

"next time I'll make it were you wont be able to talk" he winked

I just smiled still holding my back.

"I can fix you a nice hot bath"

"yes please"

He got up going to the bathroom fixing the bath as the water ran in he came back in the room with me.

"so can you walk?"

"no"

"yep I did a GREAT job last night" he smirked

I laughed "take me in the bathroom"

He came and picked me up taking me to the tub. He put me in and I laid back letting my body soak.

"I'll be waiting for you in the room"

"ok"

He has one of those nice tubs with the jets and stuff. Felt good. I washed off got out still feeling pain in my legs and back. I wrapped in a towel let the water out the tub and walked back in Jacobs room. He just had on boxers laying face up on the bed his legs hanging over. I went and fell on top of him looking in his eyes.

"see you can walk. You just wanted me to carry you"

"nu uh"

"uh huh"

"nu uh" I leaned closer to his face

"uh huh" he leaned closer

"nu(gco)" our lips crashed into each others, we pulled away and smiled at each other then I remembered my mom called me. I didnt tell her I was spending the night did I? I grabbed my phone and dialed my moms number put it on speaker put my phone on the bed and laid on Jacobs chest.

"Casey!"

"yes?"

"WHERE ARE YOU? I CALLED YOU 7 TIMES!"

"I know, Im sorry I fell asleep here so I just stayed"

"So what did you and this Jacob do?"

I looked at Jacob and smiled.

"Stuff that you'll never no about" Jacob mumbled

I laughed "mom we were just hanging"

"No girl goes to a boys house and just hangs"

"well this girl did! I'll talk to you when I get home"

"Come home TODAY!"

"ok bye"

"bye"

I hung up the phone. "your such a lier" Jacob laughed

"Im not about to tell my mom I was having sèx"