Hitting the Rode!

"CASEY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! CASEY! CASEY! CASEYYYYYYYY!!!!!!!!!!!!!" Diamond yelled running down the hall.

"Wtf! Girl its to early to be screaming, what?" I got out the bed and walked in the hall were she was.

Diamond smiled really big."You know Corahn.. he's on the phone, and um I wanna know if it would be ok if he could come with us?"

"You woke me up to ask me that?"

"YES! Can he please!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

I sighed, "We dont even know him"

"BUT I DO! HES REALLY SWEET! AND UM(gco)

"Diamond calm down"

"Ok sorry" she smiled. "so?"

"uh I dont really care as long as he can get packed and be here in a hour, and he's sitting back there with you!"

"YAYYYYYYYYYYYY I LOVE YOU!"

"yea what ever"

Diamond ran back in her room. I walked back in the room and Jacob has a 'wtf' look on his face.

"I knew it was something wrong with that girl the first time I saw her"

"Jacob"

"Well, I was right"

I looked at the clock and it was 9:00 am. We didnt leave really early because its only a 3 hour ride. Me and Jacob just stayed up and prepared to leave. We took a shower together (they didnt do anything... this time) and got dressed. When we were half done getting ready I went and woke everyone up so they could get ready. 

The door bell rang, I was gonna get it until Diamond pushed by me running to get it. It was Corahn of course, I hope this boy isnt crazy. Diamond jumped on him. He smiled and hugged her. They were acting like a couple, even though I know they wanted to be. When everyone calm down stairs Diamond introduced everyone. Corahn put his stuff in the car. 

"Im hungry!" Ravenn said

"We'll stop later"

We headed out, I made sure all the lights and stuff was off and that the door was locked. Olivia, Jason, Prod and Ravenn rode together.

Me,Jacob,Diamond, and Corahn.

and Roc, and Essence went by there selves. 

We headed out and everyone followed.

*With Jacob, Casey and the others*

"I hate sitting down for hours" 

"Well you aint got no choice unless you wanna walk" Jacob said

"Ugh"

"Would you like for me to pull over so you can get out?"

"Really Jacob, you would let me walk"

"Well you didnt wanna ride so"

"Yall are crazy" Diamond said.

I looked at her and leaned on the door and feel alseep.

*Roc and Essence*

"This is taking for ever!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

"baby chill its only been like 30 minutes"

"This is the longest 30 minutes of my life"

Roc looked at me and back at the rode."Go to sleep"

"I dont wanna go to sleep"

"Well... be patient, if I knew how to get there I would get us there in a hour, but me and you will have some fun when we get there" he glanced at me for a minute and bite his lip

 "Thats why I cant wait" I smirked

"we'll be there soon"

*Olivia, Jason and the others*

We in here jamming to music acting crazy. Im just ready to get there already! 

We've been driving for a hour so we stopped to get something to eat. We got back on the rode.

*A hour and a half later*

"We,re about 30 minutes away now" Jacob said

"Finally!"

"Ima get us there in less than that!" 

He pushed down on the gas a little harder, because everyone was following us they did the same to keep up. In about 20 minutes we pulled up at this HUGE hotel. 

"YESSSSS WE'RE HERE!" I yelled. 

Jacob put the car in park and we got out. My legs felt funny because I've been sitting to long. Everyone else got out, we started getting our suitcases out the car. We went and got our rooms keys/cards.. what ever. We were on the 4th floor. When we got out the elevator we all ran down the hall like kids screaming. We unlocked the doors and the suites were huge! 

Roc, Prod, Essence, and Ravenns room was across the hall from me Jacob, Olivia Jason, Diamond and Corahn. 

Everyong got settled and chilled for a minute then we decided to go out to the beach. We put on our swim wear and went to the water. Jacob carried be deep in the water, but not to deep. Diamond was scared to go deep because she didnt wanna drown. I cant swim forreal so I made sure I held tight to Jacob. Essence and Roc were sitting at the edge of the water on the sand letting the water slash on them. Prod and Ravenn were just swimming. Coarhn finally got Diamond in the water a little deeper than before. We played in the water and chilled with our gfs/bfs and friends. When it started to get dark we dried off and went back to our rooms. 

*Essence and Roc*

After we dried off and changed I remembered what Roc said to me about us having 'fun'. I laid on the bed in my pajamas flicking threw the channels on the tv. I saw Roc walk out the bath in nothing but boxers, he came and laid on me. He started kissing my neck like this

(PIC OVA THERE)

we're about to have our fun.

well yall already know what the next chapter will be about, comment !

(need 15cmts)