He's Harassing Me!

~~A Week Later~~

Casey,

I've tired over and over again to forget what happen at the club with Ray last week. He's made it clear to me that he was not drunk that night. I didnt tell Jacob but Im starting to think i should! Ray wont leave me alone. I gave him my number the day we met at the bowling alley, I shouldnt have done that. When he's around i kinda get uncomfortable, its because some of the things he's been texting me. They werent just text saying hi or anything, they were kinda sexual. I dont really reply to them. And then when hes around he stares and winks at me. I try to never find my self alone with him, who knows what would happen. He hasnt acted like his self since that night. I wanna tell Jacob but if I do i know Ray will get his as* beat. I dont like Ray like that and even though hes harassing me, I dont wanna see him get hurt to bad. Another reason I kinda dont wanna tell Jacob is because i kissed Ray back, and I know Ray will tell him that if I tell Jacob what he did. Im not scared of him, but Iam scared of loosing Jacob. If this continues or gets worst... Ima have to tell Jacob. 

Ray,

I can tell I make Casey uncomfortable around me, but thats not what I care about right now. I really I mean 'REALLY' want Casey. I 'WILL' get her alone with me! i dont care. Im not gonna actually rape her but I'll seduce her.. somehow, and i wont let her tell Jacob. 

Jacob,

Some thing is up, Casey doesnt act like her self when the boys come over. And there coming today. Most of the time she stays up stairs or stays close to me. I hope one of the boys didnt do anything to her, if so they better not let me find out unless some one will get hurt, badly. I dont like when people mess with my girl. 

"Baby, the guys are coming over today"

"for what?" I asked

"We wanna play basketball"

"So yall will be out side?"

"Yes"

"good" i mumbled

"Why you say good, I heard you"

"No reason"

"baby are you ok?"

"Yea Im fine"

He looked at me for a minute, "No your not, why do you act different when the boys are around?"

"What are you talking about?"

"Casey"

"Jacob Im fine."

"I know your not, but ok"

Jacob got up and went down stairs. This is one of the times I need my best friend, Olivia wouldve came in handy right now to talk to! We dont talk much any more and i hate that cause she was like a sister. Im gonna text her, just to see how she's doing.

"Hey Olivia"

"hey"

"wassup?"

"hanging with a friend"

"Oh, your not still mad are you?"

"No, I found some one else, Im good" (thinking about Jason)

"What do you mean you found some one else? who is it?"

She didnt text back.

"Olivia!"

She didnt text back, so now Im wondering who she's with. I heard the doorbell ring and my eyes widened. I heard the boys talking, I went out my room and stood on the stairs looking at them. Ray spotted me, I quickly looked away.

"Hey Casey" he said.

"oh hi Ray" I said and turned back up the stairs and jumped on my bed.

~~Down Stairs~~

"Whats wrong with Casey?" Prod asked

"I dont know, shes been acting weird lately"

(they walk out side and start playing basketball)

(Up stairs with Casey)

 I didnt hear them talking anymore so I went done stairs to get something to drink. I walked in the kitchen and got a soda. I didnt wanna go back up to my room so I laid on the couch and turned the tv on. I was watching BGC (Bad girls club) because there wasnt anything to watch for real. I opened my soda and stated drinking it. *20 minutes later* I heard the boys walk back in from outside. They made there way in the living room were I was. I got up grabbed my soda can and headed to the kitchen, as I was walking Ray bumped into my shoulder on purpose. 

"oops sorry" he said

I rolled my eyes and threw my can away.All of them were sitting on the couch. I walked pass them to go back up stairs.

"Casey" Jacob said

"what?"

"come here"

I sighed and made my way over to Jacob, I had to walk pass Ray to get there. As I walked Ray stuck his arm out making his arm brush up against my thigh. I gave him a mean look and continued to walk. 

"sit on my lap" Jacob patted his leg

I sat down. "What do you want"

"I love you" he said wrapping his arms around me.

"eww your all sweaty get off me"

He let go"you didnt say I love you too"

"I love you Jacob"

He smiled and pecked me on the lips. I got up and made my way back to the steps as I walked i noticed Ray staring directly at my boobs. I covered them with my arm and he looked up and winked at me. I looked over to Prod as I walked pass him, He looked at me funny as if he just saw everything that just happened. 

sorry, this chap probably was kinda boring, but i wanted to post alittle somthing before I went to sleep!

comment!