Best Friend to the Rescue!

"I want you!" Ray said pulling my shirt off.

"Ray! Please!"

"If you would've just let it happen last time instead of calling Jacob it would be over!"

He pinned me down. 

I really wanna punch Ray right now, I could but would he punch me back? I think he would so Im not gonna try!

He started kissing my neck. I bite my my lip not wanting to moan but some did slip out. He moved down to my stomach and kissed all the way to my pants line.

"Ray stop!" I kicked my legs.

He grabbed my legs and held them down with his body. He unbuttoned my pants and pulled them down. He kissed my inner thighs. He stopped and stuck his hand in my panties. He rubbed my area slowly. He sled his fingers in and started pumping them. I bite my lip cause I really didnt wanna moan. He went faster and I couldnt help but arch my back. I just closed my eyes and bite my lip the hole time, til he started wiggling his fingers. I let out a long moan. Dammit I wasnt suppose to do that! He pulled his fingers out Then the most brightest thing popped in my head! I was laying across the bed with my hands close to my lamp. I reached for the lamp as Ray was kissing up my thighs. he looked up at me so I snatched my hands back down to the bed. Im trying to grab the lamp and crack it across his head. 

Olivia,

Ok theres something wrong! I dont feel right! I dont know what the h*ll it is, but something is telling me theres something wrong right now! I picked up my phone and decided to call Casey. It rang over and over again. i called 5 times straight and there was know answer! It wasnt like Casey not to answer her phone, I was kinda worried. Should I go see if shes ok?  I think I should cause i just dont feel right! Jason is coming with me just to be in the safe side!

"baby!"

"Yes?"

"I dont feel right, something is telling me to go to Casey's house"

"Why"

"I dont know! But I wont you to come with me, and bring a weapon!"

"A weapon for what?"

"Jason please just do it!"

"Ok"

We got in the car and headed toward Casey's house.

*Back with Casey*

Ray got up and pulled his pants down. Dam I need to grab that lamp! I cant let him put that in me! He pulled his boxers down.

Dam he's huge.. No Casey snap out of it! I cant let his hugeness distract me! I held my leg together tight. He tried pushing them apart. he was in a battle with my legs (lol i laughed while typing that) He was to strong. When he got my legs a loose he pushed them up and pulled me closer to him. Dammit now i cant reach the lamp! he pulled my panties down and I felt so exposed! i was though. He gave me a evil look and stuck the tip in me. 

"ahhh noo!" I yelled.

He sled in a little farther. I had no way to stop him! i started screaming. He sled all the way in and Jason popped in my room with a f*cking bat! Ray saw him so he started pounding me.

"ahhhhhhhhhhhh" I screamed. Jason came in swinging with the bat! I was in tears! Olivia was standing out side the door. Jason knocked Ray out with one swing. Jason came over and pulled me up. I cried on his shoulder.

"Its ok Casey"

"No its not!" I sobbed 

Olivia gave me a towel from the bathroom to cover myself. She called the police cause she to said Ray should be in jail! I put on some clothes and the cops came, I told them EVERY single thing including I havent seen Jacob. I described Jacobs looks to the police. Ray finally woke up. They took him away in handcuffs. When the police left it was completely terrified! I just got raped, My friends came and saved me! Im scared to be alone even though Ray is in jail. 

What would I have done if me and Olivia didnt become friends again?

Im ok as of right now, but WERE IS JACOB? 

This is the last chap for tonight! im sleey and i did like 5 chapters today! but CMMT!