Just tell me you're not....

I got out the car and went in the house. I was gonna scream and tell my mom I was home until I heard her in the kitchen on the phone. This is what I heard her saying:

"Yea Im worried about what Casey did last night"

"she went to some boys house and spent the night"

"I mean I dont think she would do anything like that"

"well I'll talk to her"

"How long have they been together"

"well maybe thats whats going on with Casey to"

"Jason? Isnt that Caseys friend"

"wow they've done alot since we left"

When she said Jason that told me she was talking to Olivia's mom. Olivia must have told her mom she goes with Jason. I decided to walk on in the kitchen, my mom looked at me.

"oh shes here now, so talk to you later.. Bye"

She hung up he phone and she looked at me weird.

"why you walking funny?"

"Im not walking funny" I lied

"Casey I was worried about the things you could've done last night at this boys house"

"mom, Jacob is my boy friend"

Her eyes widened."and why didnt you tell me?"

"we hooked up when left and I just never got to it"

"So that makes me wonder even more now about last night"

"Dont worry mom"

"So you and Olivia got boy friends when we left"

"yes" i sat down at the counter since I was still having pains, 

"So your telling me you spent the night at your boyfriends house and yall didnt do anything"

I thought about everything me and Jacob did. "yes" the second biggest lie!

"I need to meet this kid again, how old is he"

"18"

"I guess thats not a bad age since your 16"

"Yea Im gonna go up stairs" i hoped down off the stool and tried to walk normal. 

"wait"

"yes?"

"Casey please just tell me your not having sèx" my mom looked so serious

I thought about all the times me and Jacob had séx, even all the way back to when we were fùck buddies and thats all we used each other for. I looked at my mom

"No Im not" ok that was the biggest lie. I turned around and walked out the room, My mom watched me leave. Could she tell I was lying? I felt so bad about that lie. This is something serious! What happens if she ever finds out? I went and laid on my bed. I was thinking about Ray and how he didnt tell on me today. I grabbed my phone and texted Ray a heart "<3"

He texted me a heart back. I smiled and called him.

"hello"

 "Thanks you for not saying anything about what happen last time I was at your house"

"well I told you we didnt have to get caught, it can be our lil secret"

"ok so you agree on being just friends right?"

"yea, what ever you want baby"

"you cant call me baby if we're friends"

"ok, but can we still hang? Not at my house but go out some times"

"Yea I can work that out I guess"

"Ok"

"well I'll talk to you later"

"can I still say I love you? Because I do"

"yes"

"I love you"

"I love you 2, your smiling arent you?"

"yes" he laughed alittle

"well thank you again"

"no problem"

"bye"

"bye"

I hung up the phone and threw it on the bed. I sighed. 

Now that the hole situation with Jacob and Ray is over I feel better. Now its my mom and that huge lie I told her. My phone lit up I opened the text message and it said "Im more than a month pregnant"

Sorry if its short, im trying to finish this hole story before school starts! Comment (: