The night before the Vacation!

*Later that night*

Diamond was in her room talking to Corahn. She’s been talking to him for hours, I know she likes him. I walked in her room and sat next to her.

“Your talking to your boy friend, aww”

“Casey go away hes not my boyfriend yet”

“yet? So you plan on me being your boyfriend?” Corahn asked. I know he’s smiling.

“maybe” Diamond said back to him

“You know you want him to be!” I said

“Casey go away”

I laughed and walked out the room. I already started packing for the trip this weekend. The plan is that every one that’s going is gonna spend the night here so we all can leave together at the same time. That night is gone be crazy as h*ll! When we get there each couple will have there own room. Yall already know how that’s gone be with all these freaky people! We’ve already made reservations so we’re good! This is gonna be fun. 

*Skipping to the night before the vacation*

ITS ABOUT TO BE CRAZY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Me, Jacob, and Diamond are all packed we’ve already loaded the car so we don’t have to worry about it tomorrow. It’s about 6pm and everyone is coming tonight, cant wait. 

Me and Jacob were just making out, for no reason. We just wanted to kiss so we did. I was leaning against the back of the couch, we were kissing so hard that he was pushing me backwards. I swear we was about to flipped over the couch. 

“Are all your friends like this” Diamond asked walking down the stairs.

“some of them… most of them” I said between kisses.

“Yall to young to be doing all this stuff!”

“Shut up, if you had a boyfriend you would do it to!”

“ :\ so”

The door bell rang, Diamond went to get it. It was Essence and Roc.

“Hey”

“Hi, who are you?” Roc asked

“Diamond, Casey’s friend”

“Oh, wheres Casey and Jacob”

“Come in and see”

They walked in and saw Casey and Jacob making out. 

“Casey we’re here” Essence yelled

She didn’t stop kissing Jacob.

“Casey! Jacob!”

Essence went and pushed Jacob away from Casey.

“WE’RE HERE!”

“Oh hey guys” Casey said

“What I tell yall about pushing me” Jacob said looking at Essence

“Well you should’ve stopped kissing”

“I can kiss her when I want to”

“Shut up”

“See Casey all your friends are mean.

We laughed. “Diamond these are my friends, Roc and Essence”

“nice to meet you guys”

“you to”

“well since yall are the first ones her yall get a bed room” (she has 6 bedrooms)

“yea you might wanna give us one,” Roc said “and some extra sheets” Roc mumbled 

Jacob and Roc laughed” naw Im just playing” Roc said 

 “Yall the freaky type to?” Diamond asked

“yep” Roc smiled. 

“Well I wont be able to sleep tonight” Diamond said

I showed them there room, we came back down stairs and the door bell rang. It was Olivia, Jason, Prod, and Ravenn. 

“Hey guys”

“Hey, wassup” they said

They came in and I introduced everyone to Diamond. We all went down stairs to the basement. 

“Yall lets dance” I said I got up and turned on some music.

“Ayeeee!” Roc got up pulling Essence with him. He started grinding on her.

Prod and Jacob smiled at me and Raveen and pulled us up. They pushed us against the wall and started grinding so hey, we started twerking and grinding back. It was like we were at a club. We were just having a little fun, but I know if I didn’t stop this all would lead to more. 

Diamond,

I feel so lonely now, I have no one to twerk on and no one to grind on me. If on Corahn was here (smirks)

They had us pressed all up on the wall! They was getting it too, but I looked over and saw Diamond looking lonely. When the song went off Jacob finally calmed down and got off me. I went over by Diamond.

“you ok?”

“Yea, just lonely”

“Oh, well we’ll stop”

“Naw, go ahead”

“no we need to stop before this leads to more anyway”

I looked over and saw Prod and Ravenn making out. Lord this trip is gon be crazy! 

When everyone calmed down and stopped kissing and twerking we watched a movie and ordered pizza. After we ate pizza we went out side in the back because we were board. It was dark but my yard is fence. 

“baby I can make you wet” Jacob said carrying me

“How?”

“sure you wanna find out?” he held me over the pool

I gripped tighter around him.” If you drop me your coming to”

“No I aint!”

“Baby know”

Jacob laughed “So you don’t wanna get wet?”

“Not like this” I bite my lip

“Oh, iight. I got cha” He smirked and winked at me.

Everyone else was sitting is chairs talking. I swear these people are loud. It’s 11:00pm now.

“Baby we need to go to sleep, the trip is a 3 hour drive” Jacob said

“Ok, before everyone goes upstairs I have some rules!” 

Everyone looked at me.

“I don’t wanna hear no moaning! No bed squeaking! Nothing being broken! And No names being called! Etc, ok?”

Everyone laughed alittle, “ok”

Everyone went up stairs and as far as I know every one just went to sleep.

 EVERY COUPLE GETS THERE ON CHAPTER WHEN THEY AT THE HOTEL! its gon get freakyyyyyyyyyyyy , but comment ((: