Noooo! part2.

Jacob,

DAMMIT, DAMMIT,DAMMIT,DAMMIT DAMIT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 

Jason just told me everything that happened with Ray! Im SO stupid! Why did I leave her! Now they got her again! I can hear her screaming, I know there raping her, and Olivia, they have her to! I gotta do something! I wiggled around trying my best to break away. Roc had already untied so of the knots but there like 50 more! I was sitting in a chair but i stood up and hoped over to Roc. I sat down behind Roc, my side facing the back of him. (there hands are tied up behind the chair)

"Roc get my phone out my pocket"

"ok" 

He reached down feeling for my pocket. 

"Roc, move your hand to the left. (seconds later) TO THE LEFT!"

"Oh" 

He finally got the phone but his dumb as dropped it.

"Really Roc!"

"aha sorry I'll get it" Roc said.

He stood up and jumped on the floor trying to grab the phone. Me and Jason died in laughter, "Roc forreal get the phone"

He grabbed and hoped back up and sat down. 

"Now hold the phone in your hands and let my call Prod!"

I dialed Prods number, It wasnt but 10 seconds before he answered. 

"Hello?"

"Aye Prod, We need your help. Some of Rays friends got us and the girls stuck here, come help us"

"Stuck where"

"At Rays house! Hurry up they f*cking with the girls"

"iight, they'll regret this"

"Thanks bruh"

"np, Im gonna bring people with me"

Prod,

I called my girl, and she got Roc's girl. They some G's. We can all go up in there and shot up some people. I also got one of my homies I went to school with last year. I went and picked all them up and they got there big ahh guns and we headed out. We dressed in the right attire.

Casey.

I was sitting on the boys lap while he whispered stuff in my ear. It wasnt even turning me on. He rubbed his hand up my thigh. He stuck one finger in me and I tilted my head back. I didnt moan much, he added a finger getting faster. i moaned a little.

"This isnt hurting me"

"It will"

He added another finger getting more faster. I moaned more and wiggled around alittle. He kept adding a finger and getting faster. He stopped at 4. "I have another finger" He whispered in my ear.

"You better not"

"Why not?" 

"What are you gone do, force your fist in?"

"Maybe"

"NOO!"

"Why I just wanna see how much you can take"

"4 fingers is all I can take"

"I dont know that"

He rubbed his thumb around my V.."

"No please!"

He sled his thumb in and pushed his hand up. I moaned, more like screamed!

"See thats all I can take" I said wiggling around.

He wrapped his arm tighter around me so I couldnt move. I leaned my head down and bit his arm as hard as I could. I tried to bite a gash out his arm. He let me go and I got up and ran. He got up to run after me. I couldnt run out the room. I heard alot of gun shots and we both froze. The door swung open and I saw Prod, Essence, Ravenn, and some other dude standing there like this.

THE PIC IS OVA THERE-->

They pointed guns to the boy and he pulled out a gun. All of them pulled the triggers and shot the boy dead. I was so happy to see them! They came and untied me, I put my clothes on and hugged them all. I wasnt close to Essence, Ravenn or the other boy but they saved me! 

"OMG thanks so much"

"No problem"

"Wheres Jacob, Roc, and Jason AND Olivia?"

"We dont know we came to you first"

"Ok we need to find them"

We heard Olivia screaming so they went to her next. She was in the same potion i was in. They untied her and she got dressed and I hugged her tight knowing she was ok. 

Next they found the boys and shot up every one in there and untied them. 

"Babyyyyyyyyy" Roc said in a kiddie voice.

"Hey" Essence said and hugged him tight. They kissed and all that. 

I hugged Jacob so tight! 

"Now I need to beat Ray to death, he needs to die" Jacob said,

"Baby dont worry about him right now, Im just happy your ok"

"NO he raped you, i was dumb to leave you alone anyway"

"Yea you were"

Jacob hugged me. 

Prod and Reavenn are partners in crime. They will alway be ready to shot someone up together!

After every one hugged they all got out of there.

"Maybe we can live a normal life now?"

YAYYYY PROD AND HIS CREW BUSTED IN THERE A SHOT EVERYONE! cmmt, !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!