Did My Eyes See What I Thought They Saw?

Casey,

I just went to my room and sat on my bed. Im kinda in the same situation Jacob was in. To friends wanting one person. But Ray doesnt love me he only wants me for s*x and Jacob actually loves me. Its all coming back to me. I loved Jacob when we were just F*ck buddies, but wanted him for s*x, Olivia actually loved Jacob. I do to though. I guess what goes around really does come back around. 

But any way I think Prod saw everything that just happened! I need to tell Jacob. I was thinking and some one knocked on my door. I shot up from my bed and walked to the door. 

"Who is it?" 

"Prod, can I talk to you for just a minute, I wanna make sure I wasnt tripping"

Dammit he saw it. I opened the door and went and laid on my bed. He walked in and shut the door.

"Ok I cant be long cause i told them i was going to the bathroom, but let me ask you something. Did my eyes see what I thought they saw?"

"I dont know what did they see?"

"Ray.. was he really staring at your boobs and then winked at you or is it just my eyes?"

"I looked at him, Prod he wont leave me alone"

"what else is he doing?"

"he rubbed his arm across my thigh some minutes ago and hes been texting me some things... I should talk to Jacob before I tell you the rest, I havent told him yet"

"Well tell him asap, do you want me to tell him to come up here?"

"No I'll talk to him tonight"

"I dont know whats really going on, but promise me you'll tell him"

"I will"

"So thats why your acting like this?"

"Yes, he makes me uncomfortable"

"Well talk to Jacob, I have to go. We'll talk another time?"

"ok"

He got up and walked back down stairs. I have to tell Jacob before this gets outta hand. Ugh prod didnt close my door back. I got up and walked to the the door I had the door half way shut then Ray came up the stairs. Oh sh!t I said to my self trying to close the door. It was a inch away from shutting but Ray got to it first. 

"Dammit what do you want?"

"You know what I want" He looked me up and down slowly and bit his bottom lip.

He came on in my room and pushed the door shut. "Ray go away please"

He pushed me on the bed and got ontop of me, "come on you know you want it"

"JACOBBBBBBBBBB!" I yelled.

He quickly covered my mouth, "shut up!" He said and moved his hand. He started pulling my shirt up. 

"PRODDDDDDDDDDDD!!!!!!!!! HELPPPPPPPPPP!!!!!!!!!!" I yelled

Ray leaned down and started kissing me and he continued what he was doing with his hands. he unbuttoned my pants. I wiggled around trying to break loose. As he pulled them down Jacob, Roc, & Prod busted in my room.

"WHAT THE H*LL BRUH! H*LL NO!" Jacob screamed running over to me. He literally punched Ray off me and on to the floor. I hoped up pulling my pants up and my shirt down and Prod hugged me as Jacob punched the f*ck outta Ray. Ray punched back a couple of times. We let them fight for a minute then Roc finally broke them up. Jacob was breathing heavy with just a little cut on his face. He ran over to me, I ran out of Prods arms and in to Jacobs. 

"Baby are you ok"

"yea, Im fine"

Ray laid on the floor groaning in pain, he didnt look that bad he only had a broken nose, black eye, some bruises, busted lip, ok he looked terrible!

"Your gonna wish you never did this Jacob" Ray said

"I bet you wish you never tried to rape my girl!"

"by the way your girl is a awesome kisser" Ray said getting up.

"The h*ll I didnt even kiss back" I said

"Remember what happen at the club last week?"

Everyone was quiet and all eyes were on me.

oh shitttttttttt its bout to get crazy! well crazier, Hopefully Jacob will understand right? comment!