NOOOO!

Some of you might hate me for this, some of you might love me :D, & if they would have tried to shoot the guys Olivia and Casey would be dead.. then I'd be stuck on what to write next lol  *and no hatred to Ray guys, this is just a story I dont think he would do this forreal  so dont take it to heart! I love Ray (: *

Casey,

Whyyyyyyy, why meeeee? Why does all these boys want me? This my my fault, that day I invited everyone over for a swim I showed off my body, but I wasnt expecting Ray to go all psycho and ish. Now I've gotten my friends into this! Olivia doesnt deserve this either! I dont know what to do now all my help is here! WAIT! Prod isnt here! But I have no way to contact him! They have my phone, The boy got on the bed and got on top of me. His face was covered but his eyes and lips werent.

"Whos gonna stop me now?" He asked, it was dark

"You'll pay for this!" I said

He smiled at me and leaned down kissing me. "You better kiss me back" He said and pulled a pocket knife from his pocket. I didnt wanna get cut so once again I had to kiss a boy I didnt wanna kiss. He was a good kisser though, OMG why do I keep thinking crazy stuff like this when Im bout to get raped! I kept kissing him til he pulled away. I dont know whats going on with Olivia, shes probably being forced to do the same thing Im doing. He moved to my neck trying to find my spot, he found it and I once again bite my lip not wanting to moan,

"Come on baby, i know you like that. You can moan" he went back to sucking and kissing my neck.

I tried to hold it in but I just couldnt. "mmmmm" escaped my mouths as he moved his way down to my chest. he pulled my shirt off and bite his lip. He didnt take my bra off though, He went straight for my pants. He unbutton and pulled them off. I heard Olivia scream. I wonder were the boys are! 

(*this is gonna get a lil rated r*)

The boy pulled my panties down. I laid there looking at him as he got up to take his pants off. I was tempted to kick him but I couldnt  run if I did, plus he has the knife. I watched as his d*ck popped out, he was hug- ,Ok i gotta stop doing that. 

"You ready?" he asked.

"The h*ll?!? NO your raping me!" I sat up

"You'll like it though" he winked.

"Why are yall doing this?"

"Dont worry about all that, just shutup and lay back down" he pushed me down.

I sighed, I have to go threw this ish again!  He pushed my legs open and stuck it right in. He started pounding me hard, it didnt hurt Jacob did it to me all the t---- never mind. Anyway I couldnt keep back my moans.

"mmm f*ck" I didnt even know his name or what he looked like. He kept pounding making me scream. 

"W-what your name" I asked as he pounded.

"Like im really gonna tell you my name" he went faster.

"Why I wont tell" I arched my back.

"Im not falling for that ish"

" ugh, as hole"

He got deeper, my eyes rolled back. He kept going til we were out of breath. He sat on the bed beside me and told me to ride him.

"No Im not bout to ride that"

"Yes you are"

"NO IM NOT!"

He showed me the knife again. "I cant get up"

He picked me up and sat me down on his d*ck. "Now get to riding!"

"Untie me first"

He untied me and I searched the room for weapons as i rode. He laid back groaning in pleasure. I couldnt find any weapons, i couldnt really see. I did see the door and I wanted to make a run for it. I looked at the boy and his eyes were shut, I bounced slow and he sat up. Dammit! I was bout to run, and i still am. I got up and tried running for the door. I opened it and there was a man with a gun. I swear this isnt just a house! I closed the door back,

"Yea thought you could run huh?"

"H*ll yes, I was trying"

"well you failed" He got up and tied me back up(hands behind my back). He kissed me some more. He sat down and pulled me to sit on him (he wasnt in side her) He wrapped one arm around me and put his other hand on my thigh rubbing it. 

"Since you wanna try to run from me.. lets see how much pain your little body can take"  (I know that sounds werid but you'll get it next chap)

comment! Im working on next chap now!