Promise me? please?

Ravenn,

The party is over and me and prod about to get freaky! I went and put on something sexy for him, he was laying down so I went and got ontop of him.

"oh dam, prepare for the best birthday gift ever!" he flipped us over

"Im ready" I bite my lip

"Ima introduce to you some of my moves I've never done on you before"

"lets do it!!!"

"just know your about to be sore for at least a week, that how good Ima do it"

"mm ok baby"

sorry but I gotta put yall out! this is between me and my baby! ;) but this is how it started off.. all with some touching and kissing!

Casey,

Me and Jacob are now at home, We didnt talk the hole way there. I keep think about me and Ray tonight, why do I keep seeing us as being a good couple? Do yall think its something wrong with me? I think theres something wrong with me! But I really do love Jacob. I now he loves me to thats why we're gonna try to get threw this, but hes gonna want me to stop talking to Ray and too be honest, i dont wanna stop talking to him. 

We went down stairs in the basement and sat on the couch beside each other. he sighed.

"ok, Casey.When you and Ray started talking again I was worried from that day on. I know how Ray is and everything we've been friends for year until he did what he did! I was worried that you would cheat on me, that you would hurt me. When I saw that picture of you kissing him it did something to me, something that I cant even explain! So first of all tell me how that happened and why, EVERY detail please."

"I was board the day you went to help your parents move, I texted some people in my contacts list to see if they wanted to hang with me. Everyone was busy except Ray. We agreed to meet at the park and you know the outfit I had on, since you want all details.. he was looking at my body that hole day. He asked if we could hold hands i said know because he wanst my boyfriend, but I found my self holding it anyway. He offered to hang at his house but I said know cause I was thinking about you. He kept telling me I was beautiful and this stuff, he stared into my eyes, i wasnt gonna look back at him until he pushed my chin up. When I met his eyes they were so sexy"

"REALLY CASEY! keep going"

"Yes really, anyway I couldnt stop looking at him he grabbed my hands and he leaned in toward me then i leaned in a little then I found my self kissing him. I know your gonna ask how long it lasted, about 20 seconds I mumbled." Jacob rose his eye-brawl at me.

"any way after the kiss i was mad cause I know he did it on purpose, He then told me I was sexy when I was mad. then I got up and walked away but he pulled my arms making my back touch his chest, Then i told him I had to go."

"and thats all?"

"yes"

"I already knew something was up with you to"

"???"

"Yall hang alot, Jason randomly texting me asking me are we still together that exact same day, you dancing with him HIM GRINDING ON YOU! ALL this has to stop if we want our relationship to work out"

"I know, dont get mad when i say this, but I dont wanna stop talking to Ray"

"why? Yall must really have some serious things going on, have yall been f*cking to?"