Well?

Ravenn,

I was laying on my back looking up. Nope theres nothing I can think of that would make me sick. Unless I drunk a little to much last night, yea I hope thats it.

"Are you sure your ok" Prod asked me

"For now yea"

"What would make you throw up like this?"

"Drinking to much"

"you didnt drink alot last night though"

I just continued looking up at the ceiling, dam hes right. Hmm what else could it be? When me and him had sèx he pulled out but I do remember when me and my mom had that talk she said that doesnt always work.

"What if Im pregnant?"

"then we're both dead, I hope not"

"I know right, just thinking about it makes me scared. What will my mom do or say?"

"Dammit I should've used protection!"

"Yea you should have!"

"If Im pregnant you better take care of this baby"

"I will baby, I know its mine"

I sighed. I hope Im not pregnant, Im not ready for a baby. I was planning on marring Prod THEN having a baby. Looks like the baby is coming first, I think. Then Ima have to walk around like that for 9 months. Somehow I knew this was gonna happen when Casey said each couple gets there own room. I know me and Prod can get very freaky at times but I wasnt planning on making a baby.

Why am I panicking? I dont know that Im even pregnant forreal. Even though These are all signs of being pregnant. Im just waiting on the day i scream my period didnt come, then Ill know.

I was already dressed and I wanna go some were but I dont know where.

"I wanna go somewhere"

"Where baby?"

"I dont know"

"How about to get you a pregnancy test?"

"ugh ok"

I got up and went to the mirror to redo my hair. Prod was already ready. He got up and wrapped his arms around me as I put my hair in a bun. He rubbed my belly,

"I actually want a baby with you, but I wanted it when we get older" he said

I placed my hands on top of his "Me to"

"and I want more than one"

"so do I but we'll work on another one in some years"

"ok, You ready to go now?"

"yea"

He let me go and grabbed my hand. We walked out the room ,rode the elevator down and walked to the car. As we walked the girls pulled up and got out the car.

"you must be feeling better" Essence said

"Yea, Im fine for now"

"Thats good where yall going?" she asked

I looked at Prod,"oh um we just wanna have some alone time"

"Oh ok, have fun!"

"we will"

They kept walking and so did me and Prod. We got in the car and we drove to a CVS. We went in and got the test and came back out. You drove back to the hotel and went back in our room. Prod fell on his back on the bed. I put my stuff down and went to the bathroom. Me and Prod looked at each other. I went on in the bathroom and took the test.

*moments later*

"ah! Babyyy!" I yelled

Prod walked in the bathroom and looked at me.

He smiled "Well?"

Cmmt!!