So You Kissed Him?

"You kissed him Casey?" Jacob asked

"Jacob we need to talk"

"ANSWER THE QUESTION"

"Can we just talk please?"

"Bruh listen to her" Prod said

Jacob looked at Prod then back at me, "ok"

"I tried to pull away, but he wouldn let me"

"You still kissed me back though" Ray said

Ray wouldnt shut up so I grabbed Jacobs hand and took him to another bed room. We sat on the bed.

"Jacob, I know I should have told you this a week ago, but when we were at the club and Prod came I left to go sit down next to Ray. We were just having a friendly conversation until he put his hand on my thigh. I thought he was drunk so I was gonna go find you, but he pulled me back and started to kiss my neck. I tired breaking loose but he was to strong. He picked me up and took me to a different room. He put me on a couch and go on top of me and told me to kiss him and he'd let me go. I didnt wanna kiss him, but it I didnt he would have raped me right then and there. So he kissed me, I did kiss him back.. only cause I was forced to and I didnt want it to get any farther than a kiss."

Jacob looked mad as h*ll, he was about to run back in the room and beat Ray some more but I grabbed his arm.

"Im not done yet"

He sat back down.

"Thats why I've been acting different around him, he wont leave me alone now. He texts me all kind of sexual stuff and when we were down stairs a while ago he rubbed his arm up against my thigh. You didnt see it but Prod did. That why he told you to listen to what I had to say."

"F*ck no, please tell me your done now"

"Yea." 

Jacob flew out the room, I followed him. He went back into my room he was beating Ray some more. Prod broke it up cause even though I hated Ray right now, I didnt want him to die and at the rate Jacob was going, he was trying to kill him. 

"You better get the f*ck out this house!" Jacob yelled

Ray got up, We followed him down the stairs. I could tell Jacob was tempted to push him down. Jacob stood at the door as Ray walked out. Before he walked away he turned around and punched Jacob in the face and made a run for it, but Jacob wasnt gonna let him do that. He flew out the door and jumped Ray and beat him some more. This time Ray actually fought back. They laid in the