Having fun (;

*This is really rated r, its detailed. so if u dont like rated r stuff dont even start reading it!*

Roc laid on me kissing my neck, I laid there moaning a little. He got up and turned the light off, took the remote from me and turned the tv off so its dark. I rolled over on my back and he got on top of me pinning me tight to the bed so I couldnt move. I bite my lip as we stared into each others eyes for a minute. 

"do you want me baby?" he asked

I nodded my head yes still biting my lip. He leaned down and kissed my neck some, "Do you really want me?"

I moaned yes in his ear. 

"I want you to" he whispered.

We started off kissing, he moved to my neck making me moan softly. He kept moving down my body, he pulled my shirt off and unhooked my bra. He kissed all over my chest moving to n*pples, I moaned as he sucked them. He moved on down to my stomach, playing with my belly ring with his tongue. He pulled my pants down my legs slowly , I sat up alittle as he pulled my panties down. Once they were off he looked at me ,got back on top and started kissing me again. I could feel his boner again me.I felt his hand rub down my side all the way to my inner thigh, he rubbed it alittle before moving up and sticking 2 fingers in, pulling them in and out. I moaned in his mouth as he added another finger. he pulled away from the kiss, and pumped his fingers faster. I moaned loudly.

"You know I got those magical fingers" he said

I just moaned in pleasure. He pulled his fingers out and got up pulling his boxers off.He stood beside the bed grabbing my legs pulling me close to him. I bite my lip looking at his d*ck. He grabbed me pulling me to the edge of the bed, he pushed in side me. I arched my back and my eyes rolled back as he started going in and out. 

"Mmmm Rocccc, FASTER!" I moaned

He leaned down hoovering over me picking up his speed. He kissed my neck at the same time making me moan a little louder. As he sucked on my neck he grabbed my arms pinning me back down, and pushing in me deeper.

"ahh f*ck! DEEPER!" I yelled not caring right now if others heard me,

He went as fast as he could pounding the sh*t outta me. I screamed his name loud, but not to loud. My body is arched up against his,and the bed is shaking really hard. He stopped kissing my and started doing long hard strokes. He got slow and pulled out, he feel beside me on the bed breathing heavy. I got on top of him and started kissing and sucking his neck, he groaned. I went done kissing his abs. I got off him and started stroking his d*ck in my hand, I leaned down and started circling the tip of it with my tongue. 

"keep teasing me, I'll make you regret it later" he said.

I licked around it for another to minutes then shoved it him my mouth. I stucked fast making Roc groan and grunt. I looked up and Roc and his eyes were closed, he must be really enjoying this. He sat up and watched me suck, he placed his hand on my head pushing it down alittle making me deep throat, He c*mmed in my mouth. I got up and hoped on his d*ck, I pushed him back down on the bed. I bounced up and down fast.

"Uhhh dammmm" Roc moaned

I kept bouncing harder and harder, I moved my hips in circular motions. I kept riding til I c*mmed over his d*ck. I laid down on Rocs chest with him still in me, us both breathing heavy.

"can we keep going?" Roc asked.

Before I could answer Roc flipped us over and started pounding again. It felt so good I couldnt control my moaning and screaming. After he made me c*m again he pulled out and fell on the bed beside me. After we caught our breath we got under the cover. Roc pulled my leg on top of him rubbing up my leg. He started f*ingering again. I moaned some more. He pulled his fingers out and licked them clean. My legs felt weak. He pulled me close to him. His body was pushed up against mine. He touched me some more and we finally drifted off to sleep.

nasty I know lol, and its shorter then the others i use to right but cmmt!