I Wonder What His Plan Is...

I blinked a couple of times and rubbed my eyes to make sure I was seeing ok.

"Whats wrong baby?" Jacob asked

"Is that Olivia with JASON?"

"Why you say Jason like that, and who is he?" 

"One of my friends"

Why is Olivia with him? Please tell me thats not who she found. Im not mad cause I dont like Jason like that, but its still weird. I never knew they liked each other like that. Me and Olivia still dont talk like we use to, but we talk maybe once a week. Right now Im not gonna worry about them. I laid on Jacobs chest. He wrapped his arms around me as we watched the sun set.

"You ready to go?" he asked

"Yea"

We got up and I jumped on his back. He carried me to the car, when he put me down I looked across the parking lot and saw Jason push Olivia against his car and Jason kissed her ON THE LIPS. I cared but at the same time i didnt. I still talk to Jason, but not in a while. I wasnt even mad that Jason didnt tell me, I already knew Olivia wasnt gonna tell me. I do wonder how it happened though, but Im not gonna ask them. 

"Jacob, you remember my friend.,Diamond, she moved away about a year and a half ago?"

"Yea, what about her?"

"She wants to come here to visit"

"When"

"In a couple of weeks, shes gonna be staying with me"

"Ok"

Me and Diamond have been friends only 3 years. Shes a good friend, shes 17.. a year older than me. Shes come to visit before but she could only stay a week. Shes staying two weeks this time. 

We arrived at my house, as you can see Jacob has been staying with me. I know your wondering were my parents are to. My dad is died.. never really knew him. My mom and Olivias mom, remember there best friends to. There gone on a vacation with my auntie for a while. My mom is gonna go crazy if she figures out about what happen. she'll probably kill me. Olivia's dad is with them to.

I went up to my room to change clothes and of course Jacob followed me. 

"Im bout to change clothes" I said hoping he would turn around or leave.

"I know thats why Im here" he sat on the bed

"ok you can look but dont get up cause Im not trying to do anything tonight"

"aww ok"

I changed my clothes and watched Jacobs eyes get big. i laughed at him and my phone vibrated. I looked at it and it was a number with my area code but i didnt recognize the number. The text said: Hes gonna pay for what he did.

I was lost for a minute, who df could this be, and who are they talking about? Then i remembered I deleted Rays number out my phone so its probably him. i didnt reply but I told Jacob.

"Jacob.. I think that was Ray he sent me a text and said your gonna pay for what you did"

"He aint gone do shittt to me"

"Just be aware, I dont want you to get hurt"

"I'll look out for him"

"Ok"

I looked at my phone again and Ray sent me a evil face. I wonder what his plan is. Really i think he should be in jail because he tried to rape me, and i dont know what his plan is. I just know he better not hurt Jacob unless i'll hurt him. And he better not even think about killing him! I turned the light off in my room and laid on the bed next to Jacob.

"Baby" I said facing toward Jacob

"Yes?"

"Im scared" 

"Why?"

"Im worried about what Ray will try to do"

"Dont worry about him"

"But I dont want him to hurt you"

"Baby i got this, he wont hurt me"

"Ray can be very evil at times"

"I know, but trust me.. I'll be fine"

Jacob wrapped his arms around me and pulled me close. I laid there in his arms. I drifted off to sleep.

Comment please! (The next chap will be all about Jason and Olivia! and a little about Casey)