We need to talk

Jacob,

I woke up but Casey was still sleep. I looked at her leaned over and kissed her forehead before getting up. I love her so much, my life would be messed up forever if I was ever to loose her, thats why Im going tell her about me kissing Diamond. I have to get this off my chest, its bothering me. I went and did my morning routine starting with a shower. I walked out the bathroom with basketball shorts on. Casey was awake she was just laying down. She glanced at me then away. I went and laid beside her hugging her front behind.

"I love you" I whispered in her ear

"I love you to"

"Im sorry about last night"

"It's ok, Im not mad"

"good, I feel better now" I kissed her on the cheek

she smiled. "I'll only go with Ray if you want me to, but obviously you dont so"

"baby you can go, just be careful"

"I wanna go cause I feel like I should go and give him a chance, something is telling me its safe"

"well go"

"ok" I got off her and she got up. I walked to were she was standing and just hugged her tight. She hugged me back. I let her go and she went to take a shower.

Casey,

I like the way we got up and it was kinda like nothing happened last night. Ray texted me this morning he wants to take me to lunch and just talk. Dont get me wrong this is *not* a date. I wanna know what he has to say. I put on some shorts but not to short shorts and a cute shirt. Nothing special. It was only 10:00. Ray wanted to go out around 12. I walked out the bedroom and saw Diamond.

"goodmorning"

"goodmorning!"

"When are you leaving again?"

"in 2 Days"

"aww wish you could stay longer"

"me 2. I dont know what Ima do about Corahn"

"long distance relationship"

"That wont work to good. I like physical love" I smiled

"well talk to him and see if you can be friends"

"I want to stay more than that though, I'll talk to him and see what we can do"

"Ok well you do that" I walked down stairs, but didnt see Jacob.

"JACOB!"

"IM IN THE BASEMENT!"

I walked down stairs and he was playing pool. I watched him play.

"I still suck at that"

"it takes practice"

"I rather play a different sport. Pool isnt even a sport"

"aha no, but what sport would rather play?"

"I think football is pretty interesting"

"Oh really, I'd love to play football with you" he winked

I laugh a little,"As long as you dont tackle me"

"oh Im gonna tackle you" he smiled

"Not if I tackle you first" I smiled back

"you think you can tackle me huh?" he laughed

"yea I know I can"

"We should try playing one day. That would be fun"