FREEEEE!

Ray,

UGHHHH I cant f*cking live in this place! I need to get out of here right now! I havent even been in here a week and Im ready to break out! I wonder did the boys get Casey and kill Jacob yet! Yep that was the plan, Jacob is suppose to die! They put me in here talking about 10 years, NO! Im leaving tonight! 

Jacob,

When we got back to Casey's house i hugged Casey tight and I didnt let her go. I love her so much and if I just would've have stayed home with her she wouldnt have gotten raped twice. I still wanna kill Ray though, I dont understand why he got all psycho. When him and Casey first met he was all calm.He will suffer something for doing this!

"Baby let me go" Casey pleaded

"Nooo"

"Why?"

"cause I love you"

"I love you to baby, but can you just let me go to the bathroom"

"No, I can come with you"

I gave Jacob a weird look. "Your so crazy"

"But you love me"

"Yea I do"

He was hugging me from behind with his arms wrapped around my neck. I took a step and he walked with me.

I chuckled a little. "Please let me go for a quick minute"

He let me go and I ran to the bathroom. When I came back Jacob was laying on the couch. I went and sat on his stomach and put my legs on both sides of him. He put his hands on my thighs. 

"Casey"

"Yes?"

"Neither one of them used protection did they?"

Olivia

Im cuddled up with Jason right now. I cant believe i got raped to day. I just dont feel safe anymore. When my mom comes back Im gonna have to tell her, even though the guy is dead. I never knew what he looked like or who he even was. Once they were dead we should have taken there mask off. I just hope it was know one we knew. 

*Back to Casey*

"Yea surprisenly, he did use protection,Well Ray didnt but random dude did"

"You dont think your pregnant do you?"

"No, he wasnt in long enough to do anything"

Jacob looked at me for a minute."Sure?"

"Yea, Jason came and saved me"

"good"

"Diamond is coming next week, dont forget"

"I wont"

"That means we cant get freaky, and my mom is coming back the week after Diamond leaves"

"We can get as freaky as we want, this is your house"

"I know but it would be kinda rude if Diamond was trying to sleep and all she heard, mmm Jacob! YESSSSSSSSSS"

"She can go to a hotel" he mumbled

I playfully hit him on the chest, "No, she's staying here. I can always go to your house when she leaves" I smiled

"oo she need to hurry up, come and leave"

I laughed, "Im gonna go and straighten up the guest room"

(*THAT NIGHT*)

Ray,

I gotta get outta here! Im stuck in here with this fat ahh cellmate. hmm how am I gonna get outta here?!?!, I know what I'll do. I'll start a fight with this dude and when they come in to break it up Im gonna run! Yea thats pretty good!

"Aye fat as!" I yelled walking over to him

"Who you calling fat?"

"You! your the only one in here!"

"As hole i aint fast" 

He called me a as hole so I punched him in the face, He got up and punched me in the jaw. "Oh h*ell no!" (He wasnt fat fat but he was bigger than Ray. Hopefully know one gets offended in any way by wat Ray said. Just know that its story ._.)

I pushed him down and repeatedly punched him in the face! A police walked past the cell he unlocked it and ran in and pulled me off the guy. The other dude got up and started swinging at me. The police let me go and pushed him back so hey.. I ran out the cell.

"YESS N/GGAS IM FREEEEEEEEE!" I yelled running up the hall pushing cops and other prisoners out the way. I was happy as h*ll.

I busted outta there and ran as fair as I could. I got tired so I stopped. Im surprised no cops were chasing me right now. I walked the rest of the way home, when I got there I found dead bodies every where. It really wasnt my house though, I didnt live there. I dont know what the h*ll happen! Maybe they didnt get Jacob? Dumb as holes, I'll find out tomorrow. I walked to my real home where I actually lived. 

If they didnt get Jacob.. I will!

lmsjkseolk!!!!!!!!!!! Oh sh*tttt!!!!!! Rays out! What do yall think will happen next ?

cmmt, i dont no if im doing another chap tonight or not.  and sorry about the shortness!

(of course he got out TOO easy but its fiction so :3)