I Do Feel a Little Bad..

(The first part is occurring in the morning)

Casey,

I woke up in Jacobs arms, we were in my bed. I wiggled out his arms and threw the cover off me. I was surprised I had clothes on. I felt greatt, i got my man last night! Im happy I got him but i must admit i do feel a little bad about what i did to Olivia.  I've been know Olivia for 11 years and i shouldnt have done this to her. She was truly a best friend, she never did anything to hurt me, but yet i did this to her. Maybe i should call her. But she wont answer, I'll try texting her. While I wait for her to text back and for Jacob to wake up, Im gonna take a shower

Olivia,

I woke up with a head ache, and puffy eyes. I basically cried my self to sleep last night, well it was morning i didnt go to sleep til like 2:00 in the am. I rolled out the bed and looked at my phone i had a text from Casey. Wtf would she want? I threw my phone on the bed without checking the text and laid back on my bed thinking.

Ray,

I way laying in my bed thinking how f*cking sexy Casey looked in that bikini yesterday. I can see why Jacobs been F*cking her, shes sexy as h*ell. Im wishing I was Jacob right now. And dam when she got out the pool, I was watching as water ran down her body and how Jacob pulled her top off. I swear I was bout ready to rape that girl.

I got out the shower and checked my phone, Olivia didnt text me back and she probably wont, Ill give her some more time. Jacob is still sleep so i climb and the bed and onto him. I smiled, Hes so cute when hes sleep. He opened one eye and looked at me and closed it back.

"Why are you on me? Get off me" He said playfully pushing me of him and on the bed.

"Well good morning to you too" I said laughing a little.

He rolled over on me and pecked me on the lips, "Good morning baby"

He got up and took a shower and came back shirtless with water running down his abs. 

O.O "dam" I said biting my lip. 

He saw me biting my lips,

"You must like what you see" He says.

"H*ll yes!"

He smiled and put on a shirt.

"Lets go some were baby" He suggested. 

"Ok"

We decided to go laser tagging together, just to have alittle funn, ^.^

Olivia

I got up and got dressed and decided to go to the mall, just to walk around. I also decided to read the text Casey sent me. it read:

Olivia Im really really sorry! I know I shouldnt have let you date Jacob and i shouldnt have kept the secret away from you! But I really love Jacob and he really was mine first and I just wanted to be with him, thats all. but I didnt wanna loose my bestfriend! All the bad things i called you last night.. i didnt mean any of it! We've been best friends for 11 years and I dont want it to end now over a boy! Im sorry please call me!.

I was on my way out the door while reading it. I stood there trying to decide if I wanted to reply or even call her. I thought for a minute and decided I'll call her when i get home, cause i didnt wanna talk to her at the moment. I got in my car and drove to the mall. I did alittle shopping and went to the food court to get some food. As I was walking i saw Jason and Roc sitting down. Roc had a girl with him. I walked over to them.

"Hey guys" I said

"wassup" Roc and Jason said.

"Hey" The girl with Roc said.

"Wheres Casey?" Jason asked. 

"I dont know, we got into a huge fight last night. I havent talked to her since then."

"Oh about what?" Jason asked

"Its a long story, whos she?" I asked pointing to the girl.

"Oh this is my girl friend, Essence" Roc answered

"Oh, well Im Olivia" 

"Hey Olivia, nice to meet you"

"You to"

"So Olivia do you wanna tell me what happen now? I have time" Jason asked

"I guess"

"Ok well yall talk.. me and my girl gon go take care of some business" Roc said and smirked.

"ok see ya" 

Roc and  Essence walked off.

"Well wanna go to your place and talk?" Jason asked

"Yea"

We both got in our cars and Jason followed me to my house. We got out and I took him to my room, I put my stuff down and I laid on my bed. Jason just sat next to me.

"So what happened?" he asked

I sighed." well, You know I "WAS" with Jacob.. So I noticed yesterday how Casey kept trying to get Jacobs attention with her body. After you guys left Jacob told me him and Casey were f*ck buddies, and had been f*cking a half a year. My heart was broken! A tear sled down my cheek. I cant believe she would do something like this, I feel like I have know one."

Jason looked at me and leaned over and wiped my tear away. "It ok Olivia, you have me"

I sat up  looked at Jason and slightly smiled. He smiled back. 

"I still dont understand why she kept that secret away from me so long. Basically this is her fault!" I said.

Jason scooted a little closer to me, he wrapped his arms around me. "You'll be alright"

"I know, I'll get over it sooner or later. Even tho she apologized it still hurts."

Jason hugged me tighter. 

"Olivia your a very beautiful girl and you dont deserve to be treated like this. Jacob is know good, hes a as hole. You deserve better" He said and kissed me on the cheek. 

I smiled alittle and my eyes met his. We stared into each others eyes for a while, we slowly began moving in close to each other until our lips met. He pulled me on his lap and we made out for a minute. We pulled away and we smiled at each other. We sat there in silence for some seconds.

"So um, your a good kisser" I said

"Thanks, so are you" he smiled" Maybe I should go now?"

"Uh yea, I'll talk to you later?"

"Ok, nice talking with you"

"you 2" 

he got up and we walked down the stairs to the door. I stood in the door, he began to walk away but he turned around, 

he grabbed my waist and pulled me close to him. I placed my hands on his chest, "Bye beautiful" He said and pecked me on the lips, twice.

I smiled big "Bye"

I watched him drive away. I closed the door and smiled. I met Jason like a month ago, I've always thought he was cute. But now.. I think I love him. I went and took a shower and climbed in my bed thinking about what happened. 

Cmmt