Charlie's Hero

I really didn't want to go out there and kiss Dean again. I didn't know what to do.

I walked through the halls, getting ready for my match with Layla.

My music hit and I walked down the ramp. Layla came out.

The overall match didn't last but 5 minutes. I curb stomped her face into the mat and won.

Okay....so I was winning with Seth's moves instead of Dean's.....oh well. I knew that would draw the attention of one little Australian blonde cause when I walked backstage, Emma was on my case.

"So....winning with your new boyfriend's moves?" She asked.

I rolled my eyes, "Last time I checked, boyfriend and best friend are two totally different things."

"And last time I checked, you don't kiss your best friend." She said.

"It was one time." I snapped.

"You're such a big liar." She said.

"What?" I asked.

"I saw that kiss out there when you two were practicing earlier." She said.

"That? That was just a friendly kiss." I said.

She laughed, "Why can't you just tell me the truth? I'm your friend. We're supposed to be able to talk about this stuff." She said.

I sighed, "I don't know. Maybe it's just cause I'm just as confused as you are."

"So there really are no juicy Seth stories?" She asked.

"Weeellllllll....." I started.

"Spill!" She said as she hopped up on a crate next to us.

I sat next to her and she smiled excitingly, waiting for me to continue.

"We've been hanging out these past few days. He's like my best friend. Any time I needed anyone, it would always be him I'd go to. He's like a big brother to me in a way." I said.

That caused Emma to laugh loudly. "What a brother." She said.

"Emma!"

"Sorry, sorry, go on." She urged.

"So anyway...we started hangin out as friends and then he was walkin me back to my room and he kissed me. I pushed him away. That was the first time." I said.

She nodded, "Know about that one."

"Then he kissed me good luck before my match." I said.

"Really now? And this kiss?" She asked.

"I didn't pull away." I said innocently.

"OMG! Does Dean know?" She rushed.

Suddenly Dean passed.

"Does Dean know what?" He asked.

My eyes widened, "Um..."

"Summer's over there." She pointed in the opposite direction, "So there's no damn reason you should be talking to us." She snapped.

Dean and I both looked at her in shock.

"Period?" He asked me, referring to me.

"Hey!" She snapped causing Dean's eyes to shift away from me and on to her, "Don't talk to her."

"Relax. Am I seriously not allowed to talk to my ex girlfriend?" He asked.

"Not when you broke her fragile little heart." Emma said.